ATF "smoking gun" letter references White House, US Northern Command

This is a discussion on ATF "smoking gun" letter references White House, US Northern Command within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/se...l_Strategy.pdf On page 2. So the Army is now concerned about Mexican violence near the border? Well, they should be, but this just seems like ...

Thread: ATF "smoking gun" letter references White House, US Northern Command

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

ATF "smoking gun" letter references White House, US Northern Command

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/se...l_Strategy.pdf

On page 2.

So the Army is now concerned about Mexican violence near the border? Well, they should be, but this just seems like a clue that the Army is flirting with civilian law enforcement. Too bad they can't be up front about it and just put armed troops on the border for combat operations against invaders. "Clear and present danger" anybody?
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    A dangerous idea under this administration which has already all but surrendered our sovereignty. Something tells me you and I would be the "invaders", while drug dealers, gun runners and hardened criminals headed north from Mexico would be welcomed with open arms.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Wanta hear sumpin that just burns me up,A kid enrolled in College in Brownsville Tx is the class president,he gets to pay instate tuition which is more than likely student loans and he is also an Illegal alien,he was facing deportation hearings when the College President intervened on his behalf and deportation proceedings were stopped,he was talking about how he hoped they would pass the Dream Act so that he wouldn't have to worry about getting deported.All this does is send a confused message,the only question that needs to be addressed at a deportation hearing is"Are You In The USA Illegally"A yes answer and a couple hours later should find them kicking rocks in Mexico.
    All these so called Undocumented Laborers that just want a better life for their families,well it seems like there are an awful lot that resort to crime and drug running to provide that life for them.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

You know, the border patrol has all kinds of ground sensors and cameras that they use to catch the illegal imagrunts (yes imagrunts) and drug smugglers that enter this country, and its still not enough. We need to quit dicking around and get serious, Lay out a mine field along the boarder and set up some 50 caliber machine guns to take down any of them lucky enough to get through the mine field. I think that would put a huge dent in the illegals trying to get into this country.

They want a better life, fix their own damn country. We did, Russia did (mostly), Germany did, Egypt did, Libya is trying. Time they learned from example and quit with the easy way out.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Links