World War 3 ?

This is a discussion on World War 3 ? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; World War III has begun, and the nationís leadership is failing to deal with this reality, former House of Representatives Speaker Newt Gingrich concludes. http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...736.shtml?s=al ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World War 3 ?

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar

World War 3 ?

World War III has begun, and the nationís leadership is failing to deal with this reality, former House of Representatives Speaker Newt Gingrich concludes.
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...736.shtml?s=al

I honestly thought i understood the import of this , untill today i blundered across a HUGE vid on google , the vid is almost an hour and a half long and is located at
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...14&q=obsession

all i can say is damm , for members with broadband IMHO its worth a watch . Among other things seeing a kid " Kick cock " a krinkov ak was an eye opener for me .

The movie draws a lot of paralells between nazi's and islamics , and having known a ranking member of the Hitler Youth i feel that its a fair compairison . Anyway watch it or not ... its up to you , Personaly i thought it worth linking in view of the mid east right now .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

2. Remove Ads

Assistant Administrator
    No time to watch the vid right now but the other report certainly adds together many pieces in a rather too plain jigsaw puzzle.

The ''machine'' rolls on - and it is far from over. I won't add much more as I don't want to get a deep debate going here.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

There has been radicals through out history in almost ever religious sect, Unfortunately these guys are brainwashed to have a Kamakazi outlook and with some rich backing, Kill the money and you will destroy the movement.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    in re: to the 2nd video....

It looks interesting. I'll watch it. It's buffering right now - however if you do a little research its put out by "HonestReporting.Com." A deeper investigation into the website turns up that it is a Jewish Media outlet. It would make sense for the Jewish state to put out a video like this - without a doubt. And especially with Israel requiring U.S. support now, more than ever, it makes me dubious to any and all information contained here-in. I won't say anything in here is wrong - but we all know that statistics and interviews can be bent and portrayed however one wants. Just look at what the Anti's do to us...... I'll post more once I watch it.

I can only repeat what I said before. A lot of these "experts" trace back to Israeli parent companies. I saw about 25 minutes or so before my IE took a dive. That was enough. Its a lot of propoganda, in all seriousness, designed to get Americans set against Muslims. 10%-15%???? I find that kinda hard to swallow. Especially considering there wasn't one unbiased or very reputable source for the interviews... THAT I SAW. I may have missed more but.... I think I saw enough.
    Last edited by SixBravo; July 31st, 2006 at 06:04 PM.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Senior Moderator
    Let me tell you my take on it all...

When I was a kid, my dad was in the Suez canal watching the 6 Day War take place from a destroyer. At that time, most of the talking heads thought that us and the entire world were headed toward WW III. As it was, Israel kicked some serious azz and actually wiped out the Arabian Air Force. The Arabs and every other ragtag muslim country over there was convinced that Israel was about to make them extinct amd they squalled like mashed cats and begged the U.N. to make it stop.

Around 20 years later, Iranian militants seized some Americans from the U.S. Embassy that they overran and held them hostage for 444 days. Inept leadership on our part encouraged everyone in the mideast to try things that they only talked about in private. The Iraqis got emboldened,Libya started rattling its curved little sabers and boasting about what it would do to America and Syria and Jordan, always wildcards, jumped on the bandwagon.

A new and strong leadership on our part shut them down. We sent a few battlewagons to smoke Lebanon, popped a knot on Kadafi's head that he can still see everytime he looks in a mirror and killed some of his finest, and tested some of the first cruise missles on some of their "protected" sites. That shut them up for awhile.

Now...its roughly 20 years later. I have two sons in college that are eligible for military service, and it is conceivable that they could fight the sons of the last conflicts that happened 20 years ago.

So roughly every 20 years, there will be some kindo of crap going on in the Mideast.

My theory is this...
    The people that start this nonsense usually, eventually end up dead. Whether by our hand or Israels dosent matter. Therefore, there is no one left to tell the stories to their young men growing up, and as they are brainwashed from birth to kill all Christians and Jews they start the processs all over again, and like usuall the conflict will be one sided, because like it or not, Israel is a protected nation, protected by the One that created this earth.

In the mean time, TV evangelists,and preachers all over the country will wring their hands, weep,fast and pray harder than they ever have because they are convinced that the world is about to end. The talking heads, different ones now that the others have moved on, will spout the same ole rhetoric that was spouted on at least 3 different occasions that I know of, and I swear, sometimes it is word for word.

Ya see...its so dang hot over there, that by noon time you just feel like killing somebody. My brother, a Capt in the U.S AirForce, who is serving over there mentioned to me by email that it was 119 degrees...in the shade.

These folks have nothing better to do. They dont play any sports, heck, they cant even admire the women that walk by because they are all covered up. They cant sit around and drink beer and shoot the bull with their buddies, and when they see how happy the infidels are and how they live they get so jealous that it infuriates them.

Thats what its really all about. Muslims and Infidels...and for people that dont know what an Infidel is...its basically anybody that aint a muslim. Its a Holy War...like it or not. Thats all its ever been and thats all it'll ever be and it will continue on until the Creator sees fit to end it all.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array Ride4TheBrand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SixBravo
    Especially considering there wasn't one unbiased or very reputable source for the interviews... THAT I SAW. I may have missed more but.... I think I saw enough.
    I watched it. While a person might argue that there weren't reputable sources for the interviews, the recordings and footage of the various Imams themselves espousing death and destruction to the U.S. and Israel cannot be controverted.

Their aim is clear, and they are among us.
    "We must remember that one man is much
    the same as another, and that he is best
    who is trained in the severest school."
    ~Thucydides, History of the Peloponnesian War

Senior Moderator
    While a person might argue that there weren't reputable sources for the interviews, the recordings and footage of the various Imams themselves espousing death and destruction to the U.S. and Israel cannot be controverted.
    yep...

same things happpened 25 plus years ago. I saw one of the Imams on TV with am American flag being burned in the background.

Same crap...different face. My wife even commented on how some things never change.

I find it intersting that Israel is in the proccess of eliminating Hezbollah and still the US gets blamed for all of the evil in the world.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    ****** listen to the dems , it is all bushes fault lol
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

I don't need a video to tell me that a large portion of the arab world wants us either dead or converted. The expansion of the Muslim world has been going on for centuries. It slowed down in the 19th and 20th but the idea is still to convert the world to Islam. It can be suppressed but will never die out completely. Anyone who thinks these people would be satisfied with just the destruction of Israel are just kidding themselves.

Springfield XD Service 9MM
    Sig Mosquito w/Red Dot
    Taurus 22 Auto Pocket Pistol
    S&W Chief's Special
    Remington 870
    Enfield Mark III
    SA Black Stainless PX9152L
    Browning BPS 12 ga Upland Special

Watch the whole video, it is not anti muslim, it is anti terrorist.
    People in this country are a lot of fools, we are at war with terrorist and it is world wide . Hide your head, deny it isn't so, when you lose your head you will have only yourself to blame. People here like to protest war, let them protest when more acts start happening here. Trust me, they will.

Administrator
    Well, the radicals realize that Americans are never going to convert.

That leaves them only one other option as far as they are concerned.

I also beleive that we have now entered into the very early stage of WW III ~ Which will not be a world war as we've all imagined (with nukes) but, will be a sneaky, dirty, protracted, suicide, homocide, terror cell war...& it will drag on for probably 30 years. The world (in general) is going to start changing for the much worse very soon. Just my opinion.

you know i would have to agree that it is going to last a long time...i am not sure that they will use nukes....but it wouldnt surprise me! They do not like us at all and do not care what happens. If we continue to fight a "fair" war we will lose. you can not beat the type of warfare they are using unless you start to play dirty yourself. Todays society does not have the stomach that the people that want us dead already have from years of HARD constant fighting. they dont care if they kill innocents. we are appalled if it happens on accident. if we keep going the way we are and being as soft emotionally and mentally, we will lose! like it or not. we can have the biggest military the strongest military but you can not beat guerrilla warfare with conventional tactics.....thought we learned that in Vietnam?

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    I'm in league with HotGuns. Some people may disagree, but thats their opinion. I'm currently going to school for intelligence analysis. That's my justification for how I feel. Take it for what its worth to ya. I just feel that this is the same stuff that has been happening for the past 50 years - just magnified because of the hyper-speed transfer of information and news. Things seem worse because the media wants it to. Just try to think about where your news and info is coming from - as well where those sources get their information and how do they tend to side in certain matters.

Remember, single-source intelligence is thrown away.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns
    yep...

same things happpened 25 plus years ago.

Same crap...different face. My wife even commented on how some things never change.
    History repeats itself. Nobody learns and nobody will change. We only find better, more efficient ways to kill people.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by palmgopher
    we can have the biggest military the strongest military but you can not beat guerrilla warfare with conventional tactics.....thought we learned that in Vietnam?
    Well, there was a lesson learned in both Vietnam and Afghanistan, The bad news is we (the "Free World") were not the ones that learned it. We are still trying to go into unconventional situations with semi-conventional tactics.

Sooner of later our leadership will have to realize that high tech isn't the end all to everything. While that 500 pound bomb will kill that insurgent, the over blast may create 2 more....... Not a way to win!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links