Three KIA, Three WIA in Rocket Attack

This is a discussion on Three KIA, Three WIA in Rocket Attack within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; On 30 June 2011 my little camp in the middle of the desert near the border with another country was struck by 3-4 IRAM's (Improvised ...

Thread: Three KIA, Three WIA in Rocket Attack

VIP Member

Three KIA, Three WIA in Rocket Attack

On 30 June 2011 my little camp in the middle of the desert near the border with another country was struck by 3-4 IRAM's (Improvised Rocket Assisted Munitions) scoring direct hits on the Command Tent, TOC and housing area.

This occured approx. 10-15 minutes after the Base Closure Ceromony where the Iraqi's were given the camp and the military unit was leaving.

Three were killed and three seriously wounded which comprised virtually the entire command staff and the contractor heading up base life support.

Please take a moment to say a prayer for these brave men and leave a message on the memorial page on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/media/...4075.124713044238465

The wounded are now in Germany.

Thanks in advance.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

mel
    Thoughts and prayers to all involved. I have said it before and I will say it again, you keep our country safe and there is no greater sacrafice then the one all of you make when you put on our countries uniform. Stay safe, and thank you.

Sorry for your loss tacman. All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay safe!

BTW the facebook link didn't work for me.
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

Sorry to hear this...added to my DC list.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sorry to hear man. I hope the wounded recover well and those we lost rest in peace.

Hey tacman, prayers sent for killed, their families and their fellow troops, hope injured recover quickly.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Links