Knock knoick! Who's there? Seal Team 6

This is a discussion on Knock knoick! Who's there? Seal Team 6 within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is what the Navy Seal team looked like when they went in to get Bin Laden. A couple of things to notice: 50 caliber ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Knock knoick! Who's there? Seal Team 6

VIP Member

Knock knoick! Who's there? Seal Team 6

This is what the Navy Seal team looked like when they went in to get Bin Laden.

A couple of things to notice:
    50 caliber sniper on the right.

Knee, knuckle and forearm protection.

Various plastic/wire ties.

Absolute identity denial to protect their families.

Free choice of footwear.

Fourth from the right has three artillery simulators and CS gas grenades on his belly. Hes the 'shock and awe' guy.

Group Photo of Seal Team Six, . . . . . and you can imagine the look on Bin Laden's face when these guys came through the door?

Let's be clear on this:

OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did.

In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial 3 Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take down and bloodied his nose. His administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden the very brave men they vilified, are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. .

OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:

2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."

2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."

2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."

2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."

2008: " Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."

2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."
    Attached Images
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    I like that plastic arm on the guy on the right. It almost looks like a doll's arm...

Yeah this has already been proven to be a picture of action figures....
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rogers View Post
    I like that plastic arm on the guy on the right. It almost looks like a doll's arm...
    I was thinking the same thing. I'm like.. is that.. fake?

And the plastic arms on the guy kneeling on the right. And the fact that half of them are wearing tennis shoes.

-_-

EDIT: Crazychildren: Military Figures
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Dangit!!! And I clicked "like" on the fake picture. LOL!!!! My peepers aren't what they used to be.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Distinguished Member
    lol...

I looked at the picture and was thinking:

"I guess this is supposed to be a mock-up of how they were outfitted? Surely Bin Laden wasn't killed by G.I. Joes... "

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    Yeah this has already been proven to be a picture of action figures....
    It's not "action figures" , it is an advertisement by a company for "tactical clothing" .... and they used mannequins. There are actually 2 "real" people in the picture. I know one is the guy on the lower right, and if memory serves... the other is about 2nd from left standing up.

I saw this ad the first time about 1 yr ago when looking for some items, and cannot remember the company name right now.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRedneck View Post
    Dangit!!! And I clicked "like" on the fake picture. LOL!!!! My peepers aren't what they used to be.
    I clicked a "like" also, but mine was more for the Obama jabs, I hadn't even opened up the pic yet. LOL!!! I'm easy though...just "bash" the Pres. and I follow right along.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleks View Post
    There are actually 2 "real" people in the picture. I know one is the guy on the lower right
    You sure about the bottom right? That arm looks awful plastic to me. Now the second one on the left, I could maybe see that one being real. He's the only one I see fingers on.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I thought it was a prosthetic limb.
    You see a thread running... heck, I thought it was legit.

VIP Member
    Truth or fiction and snopes didn't reveal anything on the mock up. They sure won't be able to flag the Obama remarks. It looks like the ordinance is real. It beats a cartoon. "Honey, you'll never guess who's here for dinner. Better get out six more paper plates." Submitted with the highest respect for our Navy.
    Last edited by gunthorp; July 7th, 2011 at 10:37 PM.

-Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    This is kind of a short hijack, but I personally know of an operator who has a prosthetic leg below the knee--lost the original in Iraq, but now back on the line in other hot spots. The Army has gotten smarter about continuing to utilize folks even if they have been wounded............
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    Words can't express gratitude for that kind of service.

-Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    It would be hilarious if OBL or anyone was taken out by real overgrown GI Joes.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links