TSA: Terrorists may implant bombs in humans

This is a discussion on TSA: Terrorists may implant bombs in humans within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by GM Lets see what they do about this . Free CAT Scans for Flyers. For the price of a one way ticket ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: TSA: Terrorists may implant bombs in humans

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    Lets see what they do about this .
    Free CAT Scans for Flyers. For the price of a one way ticket you can get a free medical exam. X-ray, CAT scan, Grope. You get it all.

This will revolutionize health care in the US.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

2. Remove Ads

We just need to devise a bomb-proof screening chamber. Inside this chamber, short duration emf pulses are emitted that will detonate any explosive device. That way, only the terrorist gets blown up.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gigamortis View Post
    We just need to devise a bomb-proof screening chamber. Inside this chamber, short duration emf pulses are emitted that will detonate any explosive device. That way, only the terrorist gets blown up.
    Exactly, a chowder chamber like the IDF uses in Israeli airports, so they don't have to evacuate the whole crowd. I understand that Obamacare will now cover MRI's and DRI's as long as they're done by the TSA.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    we will know we have won the war on terror when we can fly without taking off our dignity
    JRA
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Honestly, I think we have had enough of this crap. Just stop flying to these places and bringing these problems into our country. I remember my grandparents talking about coming to this country and how hard it was to get here.
    Now its like Motel 6 Dont worry well leave the light on for ya!

TC

mel
    WANTED: Experienced Handlers
    Government Security Agency is currently looking for persons with experience in identifying and handling certain areas of the female anatomy to identify any potentially hidden and potentially dangerous devices. Qualifications: Quality time at local artistic establishements, including Canadian Ballet. Must be willing to do job without alcoholic beverages being present. Starting Wages: 25-28.50/hr. To apply please send resume to bclinton@h()()ters.com

VIP Member
    Lets see what they do about this . IMO what is needed is real psychological profiling like they do in Israel. I think that the TSA has much to learn from the Israeli experience.
    There is much we can learn from the Israelis. Our nations have much more in common than most realize.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    There is much we can learn from the Israelis. Our nations have much more in common than most realize.
    The only problem with this is the sheer size of our aviation industry. Sure, the Israeli method works in Israel. But we probably have more people pass through Logan International in a few hours than Israel has in a whole day. Multiply that by 20 or 30 to include all the major airports in the country and the difficulties mount up. I don't think there's any way our current crop of TSA staffers could be trained to do this in the foreseeable future.

As for the surgically implanted bombs, I'll believe when I see it.

GM [OP]
    I agree with all you say!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Lets see what they do about this . IMO what is needed is real psychological profiling like they do in Israel. I think that the TSA has much to learn from the Israeli experience.
    Israel is a very small country. Trying to implement what the Israelis do in this country would result in airport backups that American flyers would not tolerate. Heck, we already get upset at the minimal checking that TSA does.

The honest truth is that if somebody wants to take out a random group of people and doesn't care if they lose their life in the process, you're going to play hell trying to stop them.

this is crazy -- will see how this shapes up..

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    AMEN! We are apparently the only two nations remaining with any sense at all. Our "gubment" excluded of course.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    Somebody at TSA has been watching "The Dark Knight" wayyyyyyy too much!
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    AMEN! We are apparently the only two nations remaining with any sense at all. Our "gubment" excluded of course.
    Well, there was a Scandanavian government that, in the wake of 9/11, replied that they weren't going to change much of anything. Their point was that if they changed their lifestyle, the terrorists had won.

We instituted the Department of Homeland Security (running up the deficit), infringed on the rights of law abiding citizens, made airline travel a nightmare, and have actually caught and successfully convicted very few terrorists in the process. But, hey...we're one of the two nations with any sense at all.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Want to hear something even scarier and possibly easier? Dry ice.

We ship bodies through cargo frequently, and at times they are in a hermetically sealed container called a Zeigler Case. Under 20 lbs of dry ice is safe, but what if a terrorist was able to pack say 50 lbs in one with a body (they would have to be shipping through a registered funeral home with a particular airline)? You've all seen dry ice in a two liter bottle. These cases are all metal and they do seal completely.

THAT is scary.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links