TSA: Terrorists may implant bombs in humans - Page 3

TSA: Terrorists may implant bombs in humans

This is a discussion on TSA: Terrorists may implant bombs in humans within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by deadguy Want to hear something even scarier and possibly easier? Dry ice. We ship bodies through cargo frequently, and at times they ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: TSA: Terrorists may implant bombs in humans

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    Want to hear something even scarier and possibly easier? Dry ice.

We ship bodies through cargo frequently, and at times they are in a hermetically sealed container called a Zeigler Case. Under 20 lbs of dry ice is safe, but what if a terrorist was able to pack say 50 lbs in one with a body (they would have to be shipping through a registered funeral home with a particular airline)? You've all seen dry ice in a two liter bottle. These cases are all metal and they do seal completely.

THAT is scary.
    A box of vitamins encloses the bottle which has a child resistant cap and is sealed with tinfoil, but a loaf of bread is completely secure with nothing but a twist tie.

Start baking at home.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    And the thought just came to me they could go through school and open a funeral home and implant something in bodies. These people plan WAY ahead.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

And the thought just came to me they could go through school and open a funeral home and implant something in bodies. These people plan WAY ahead.
    Exactly the reason that I have chosen not to die. I refuse to participate in terrorist activities.

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Exactly the reason that I have chosen not to die. I refuse to participate in terrorist activities.
    Brother I hate to tell you but I will always be in business because even those that refuse to die will come see me at least once...

Brother I hate to tell you but I will always be in business because even those that refuse to die will come see me at least once...
    Perhaps one of your heathen breathern, but certainly not you. And then again, perhaps like some Romantic English poet, I shall be set adrift at sea on a burning pyre, while my friends and loved ones party on the beach.

We need to pound on the airlines and airports. They have the right to throw the TSA out. They can hire their own security, it doesn't have to be the TSA.
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Perhaps one of your heathen breathern, but certainly not you. And then again, perhaps like some Romantic English poet, I shall be set adrift at sea on a burning pyre, while my friends and loved ones party on the beach.
    I'll light the fire

I'll light the fire
    C'mon baby...

YouTube - ‪Light My Fire - The Doors‬‏

I think we should fill the terrorists up with explosives and send them all back to where they came from.

Have everyone go into an explosion proof cabinet, with a device that will explode any explosives...... only dead terriorist.

"Clean up " .... "gate 36 " . NEXT ! ! !

Volkswagen advertisement :
    YouTube - ‪VW Polo Terrorist Commercial‬‏

Or, we could just hang up signs, since they think that seems to work.

"No Terrorist or Explosives Allowed " .... yep, that'll do it.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

We are a reactive society. They do it, we react after the damage has been done. They [terrorists] know that they just have to be innovative and not try any free repeaters. Heck, it's gotten to the point that all they have to do is leak a suggestion of what they "plan" and it causes havoc on our end.

We did consult with Israel on the matter IIRC just before the 9/11 incident, and rejected most if not all of their recommendations, that would have prevented the whole affair.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

This guy blew himself up in the presence of a high ranking Saudi counter terrorism boss. It was a butt bomb.

Al Qaeda terrorists using 'butt bombs' to evade detection - NYPOST.com

Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    Lets see what they do about this . IMO what is needed is real psychological profiling like they do in Israel. I think that the TSA has much to learn from the Israeli experience.
    Well being that I heard that they found a Taser on a JetBlue flight last Friday, I kinda doubt that they can do much of anything to prevent such a threat. It had to be that pesky little four year old Girl that they didn't give a pat down to that left it behind.

I saw a movie a while back that had something similar. I think the movie was called "Salt" with Angelina Jolie; you know, that one hundred ten pound super hero chick that just destroy's all the brutish guys with one punch, and saves the day.

Oh' sorry for the tangent... Carry on.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

The story says that an implanted bomb would be difficult to detect. That may be true but I would think that the detonator would be detectable, and would have to be outside the body for the bomber to activate it.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I hear that the TSA is hiring 400 proctologists.
    400 more?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links