Defensive Carry banner

SF Police Shooting Video.....

3K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  TN_Mike 
#1 ·
Suspect person of interest in Washington State homicides.

First reports of unarmed shooting of suspect.

Gun recovered after being removed from scene.

You can see the silver handgun in the second video at the 15 second mark in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

Video: Intense scene after SF police kill man

WARNING: LANGUAGE

#2 ·
Might want to note there is NSFW language in the videos. People drop four letter words throughout the entire video disparaging LEOs. If you have your volume on & there are kids or co-workers around it might be embarrassing.

#3 ·
might want to note there is nsfw language in the videos. People drop four letter words throughout the entire video disparaging leos. If you have your volume on & there are kids or co-workers around it might be embarrassing.
Good Point !

Thanks.

OS

#4 ·
Just watching that got the blood pressure up.

People are idiots, claiming it was over a $2 fare. No, thats what the thugs shoot people over, but you won't hear those same people protesting about that, no one hears, sees or knows anything at that point. Makes me sick.

#6 ·
Point well taken.. The biggest problem here was that there was no gun or weapon visible on or around the BG and none of the people in the crowd saw him firing on police. On the other hand, I'm not likely to be chasing some guy down in a gun fight. If he is running from me, that is probably good enough.

#7 ·
started back in the mid 1980's that witness began 'cleaning up' the scene b4 the police could get there, get control. the witness would also lie....small and obvious--did not matter. what mattered was they were messing with 'the man'--f'n with the system

though often the dude who was down
the one they were 'protecting'

was the same one who broke their mothers hip months back stealing her rent money.

they defecate where they eat and demand we fix their problems.
.....tired of it yet?

#32 ·
Yes, extremely tired of it in fact.

Those people just don't understand cause and affect. The $2 had nothing to do with it. Running had nothing to do with it. Shooting at the Police had everything to do with it.

It seems that a lot of people will never understand or take responsibility for their actions.
This is one of the largest problems with the USA now. Too many people who take no responsibility for their actions and expect society to either clean their messes up for them or to just take this kind of behavior from them with no protest.

This is a 'civilized' society?:hand1:
It's San Francisco, home of Nancy Pelosi and one of the most liberal retarded bunch of lazy, welfare collecting idiots in the entire country. Obviously it isn't a real civilized place. There are very few logical thinking people there. Michael Savage being one of the few who do live there for some reason.

Get it straight. He killed himself.
He ran from and shot at a police officer. He brought this on himself.

Let's go back even further. He was a thug who was wanted in connection with a previous crime. He who lives by the moronic behavior will die by the moronic behavior.
Agreed.

#9 ·
Those people just don't understand cause and affect. The $2 had nothing to do with it. Running had nothing to do with it. Shooting at the Police had everything to do with it.

It seems that a lot of people will never understand or take responsibility for their actions.

#19 ·
That looked more like a cell phone.

#14 ·
This is a disturbing video as it reminds of me of my times working for the San Francisco Houston Authority twenty years ago. Mobs like this would happen when we made arrests. What is amazing is that this thug was wanted for questioning for a Seattle murder of a teen girl.

#20 ·
A very good point towards being civilized sir.

In regards to the second video watch at just before the 15 second point as the camera is going towards the suspect in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

#22 ·
That was disturbing to watch. I bunch of people standing around yelling disrupting police business in a hectic time does nobody anygood. I'd have a hard time keeping my composure if I was LEO in that situation and not blowing up on some of those idiots. Does anybody know if he was for sure armed or not?

#24 ·
And here I thought SF was supposed to be the most "enlightened" place on earth.

Maybe if the crowd wasn't a bunch of morons requiring the attention of all the officers, they could of been rendering aid to the BG, to keep him from dying, as opposed to trying to stop a riot.

EDIT: Really, the crowd killed him, not the cops, as he was still alive when the one video starts, and probably could of been stabilized long enough to get to a hospital, had the crowd not been acting the way they were.

#27 ·
They had enough officers there immediately that had the crowd been civil, one or two could of broken off to render aid. The suspect is obviously alive in the one video where he is pushing himself up, so it wasn't a CNS or heart shot. In the past few years I learned that often, unless it is a CNS or heart shot, stopping the bleeding can usually stabilize someone enough to get to a higher level of care (I will add I am not a doctor, nor healthcare professional, and there are exceptions). But generally we are trained if you can stop the bleeding, and get them to a trauma center in under an hour, the survival rate is surprisingly high.

Of course, it would of been easier to get a life squad in their too if the people were behaving civilized. But had the crowd been more civil, the cops would of been available to try to stop the bleeding. As it was, the crowd was presenting a threat to the officers that they had to deal with, causing the BG to bleed out on the sidewalk.

#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.