Nicknames/locations.

This is a discussion on Nicknames/locations. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; To the LEO's out there, what do you refer to your district as. Indianapolis is Metroville to those of us working nights out here. Also, ...

Thread: Nicknames/locations.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

Nicknames/locations.

To the LEO's out there, what do you refer to your district as. Indianapolis is Metroville to those of us working nights out here. Also, what are your on duty nicknames if you have one and how did you get your name. That last one applies to military, firefighters, ems, and anyone who has a nickname in some professional capacity. My guys always called me either Mister or Cappie. Mister was because my Civil Air Patrol rank was equal to a Chief Warrent Officer and thats what the cadets and other officers liked to call me instead of sir, and Cappie is what the guys at my day job call me because I am a CAP officer. Whats your handle and district nickname?
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

2. Remove Ads

Ive had several over the years

Black-jack. (Because i Jacked an instructor during a role playing event in the academy)

Mr. Clean ( Because of personal morals)

Old Man... (Because at the time I was the oldest member of the squad)

Boner (Because of my well intentioned screw-ups)

Killer-G (Something to do with my survival record)

Narco (Short for narcoleptic... Because I can sleep anywhere, anytime)

I'm sure there were some that was never called to my face... lol

Spuk!

I have had one are two through the years only a couple have stuck depending on what state I am in:
    Big Friendly- What the inmates called me when my crew would have to run an EMS call there, which was fairly often.
    Big Sexy-which is what my gay female friends that worked EMS would call me
    Sparky- what the Boy Scout troop I would help occasionally help with called me because of my ability to start a fire.

Links