WROL???

This is a discussion on WROL??? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I really hope and pray that i am wrong but this is what I see: I see a full collapse of America as we know ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: WROL???

I really hope and pray that i am wrong but this is what I see:

I see a full collapse of America as we know it, with a economical collapse as the starting point.

Super hyper inflation with up to 10 cents value or less for $1 as it was in German in the late 20s early 30s or total collapse of dollar with banks shut down and people in a panic, that turns to pure anger ready to do something but not knowing what to do,

There would be a total shut down of deliver of goods and services with food and fuel at the top of the list. No operational system of workable finance with out the banks or hyper inflation throwing everything out of control.

It is very possible that the violence in Northern Mexico will just move in at a very fast pace after the collapse, shall we say days not months. You may say why if there is no money etc? the answer is loot and control of territory.

Add to that the Muslims and radical parties like the New Black Panthers and White Supremest and many more groups that are held back by ROL and the thin thin blue line of LEOs that will not receive a check or a check that worth little or no value just going home to protect their families etc,.

Think of the prison system with the harden prisoners and guards who will not receive pay or pay not worth anything, just not coming to work in order to protect their families.

With no food deliverers, and most prisons have less than 4 days of food on hand at any time. Maybe just open the doors and let prisoners go, or use the national guard or military who have same pay problems and families in trouble at home, this just will not work.

America could easily descend into hell on earth in a short order after a economical collapse or super hyper inflation type of event,

There is Hope but it rest with the American people looking to God and their roots as a nation and getting prepared so as not to panic but work together.

JMO-YMMV
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    There is Hope but it rest with the American people looking to God
    JMO-YMMV
    The end of The Book has already been written, that ain't gonna happen.

You are correct Magnum the end of the book has been written.

I Thessalonians 4:15-18 KJV

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prefent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, and the voice of the archangle, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall arise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

This thread gives me the lulz..

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    'Won't happen here', 'won't in our lifetime'. Did anyone EVER expect for school kids to be arrested for bringing a drawing of a gun into school? Parents arrested for a mild spanking on the butt? TSA agents arrested for a variety of offenses while violating our dignity and the spirit of the Constitution as though they are the arbiters of what's right - all of them with criminal intent against us (stealing, molesting, trumping up charges, ignoring their own rules).

I believe all it would take to push this nation over the edge into collapse is a very very bad war in the middle east or the collapse of the economy of Europe, or both, and either is a very real probability.

In our own nation their are many triggers that can be the start of the onset of EC.

Will it happen, I hope and pray it does not, but something inside of me says get ready and be prepared.

All of this is just my opinion of what could happen, I don't live in fear, I just try to be ready!!
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    I really hope and pray that i am wrong but this is what I see:

I see a full collapse of America as we know it, with a economical collapse as the starting point.

Super hyper inflation with up to 10 cents value or less for $1 as it was in German in the late 20s early 30s or total collapse of dollar with banks shut down and people in a panic, that turns to pure anger ready to do something but not knowing what to do,

There would be a total shut down of deliver of goods and services with food and fuel at the top of the list. No operational system of workable finance with out the banks or hyper inflation throwing everything out of control.

It is very possible that the violence in Northern Mexico will just move in at a very fast pace after the collapse, shall we say days not months. You may say why if there is no money etc? the answer is loot and control of territory.

Add to that the Muslims and radical parties like the New Black Panthers and White Supremest and many more groups that are held back by ROL and the thin thin blue line of LEOs that will not receive a check or a check that worth little or no value just going home to protect their families etc,.

Think of the prison system with the harden prisoners and guards who will not receive pay or pay not worth anything, just not coming to work in order to protect their families.

With no food deliverers, and most prisons have less than 4 days of food on hand at any time. Maybe just open the doors and let prisoners go, or use the national guard or military who have same pay problems and families in trouble at home, this just will not work.

America could easily descend into hell on earth in a short order after a economical collapse or super hyper inflation type of event,

There is Hope but it rest with the American people looking to God and their roots as a nation and getting prepared so as not to panic but work together.

JMO-YMMV
    Originally posted by Magnum
    The end of The Book has already been written, that ain't gonna happen.
    "Magnum" You're right, the end of the book is already written. There is no mention of America at the end. China-yes, Russia-yes, America-no, that means it is already gone by that time.

"Searcher" speaks of financial collapse, that is all it will take. Imagine this nation without electric for a few months...no electric = no water. This country saw times like these we're talking about during the 1930's between the depression and the "dust bowl" conditions from the midwest and southern plains. People lived in groups in small camps, and hunted and fished to stay alive. Those people were hard working farmers and salt of the earth, tough gutsy people. Those people had backbone, and a resolve that people today lack.

"Hopyard" spoke of most people being "law abiding" folk. What happens to those law abiding folks when there are no utilities, no electricity, no public water, no fuel, the shelves in the grocery stores are empty and they are watching their children starve...It will turn to anarchy real fast. They'll stove your head in with a rock for a crust of bread.
    The majority of people in this country live paycheck to paycheck, 30 days with no income would put them in survival mode if they even have a survival mode.
    It's coming...it's inevitable. The only question remaining is when? How long before it starts?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I think it's totally possible. I live near New Orleans, and that situation, without a doubt, was WROL. Although I respect our law-enforcement agencies, there is no way possible they can cover everything that goes wrong when SHTF. As evidenced by these "Flash Mobs", the BG's know that there is strength in numbers and are willing to exploit that. I think they will be emboldened by the rioting in the UK. The only way to deal with this is to be prepared. Educate yourself, arm yourself, and more importantly, be aware. I know being armed to the teeth isn't a guarantee that one will survive, but it's better than not being armed at all. I choose preparedness. God Bless America!
    atctimmy likes this.

keep this in mind, if the SHTF for whatever reason and our electronic grid went offline for a few days or weeks the disruption could be massive, food stores where you live are stocked with about 3 days of foodstuffs for normal conditions, in a panic they would be cleaned out in an hour or 2, then without resupply, which has been disrupted, the people without food will start to do whatever they deem necessary to get food. after a few days of food being unavailable even if trucks with food were able to dispatched it is likely that they would be able to get to their destinations without being set upon. this is the beginning of anarchy and then all bets are off. so called good people will no longer be so good and the people who are now marginal will become outright barbaric.
    Most of you have never participated in emergency management drills for natural disasters or terror attacks, so you've never seen how heavily guarded some areas will become, and how exposed other seemingly important things will be. remember police are humans like us and many of them may choose to protect their families before reporting in to protect the public.
    unfortunately little has been planned for regarding food supply disruptions. the infrastructure regarding delivery of food is scarily fragile and the police resources more than likely will not be able to provide the security necessary to maintain minimal normalcy when that day that the shtf comes.
    the moral to the story is stock up on some emergency rations, you don't need 1 year supplies but having a 30 day supply on hand would be prudent.

Distinguished Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    Is this a new SHTFTEOTWAWKI acronym? Because I don't think we really need one...
    Hakkaa päälle!

The people of GB have been unarmed by a protectionist state that can not protect them.

Many states in the USA have the Castle Doctrine or stand your ground laws in place that give the home owner ie occupant the right to not have to retreat in the face of an attack but defend them selves and their property even if it cost the attacker his or her life.

Riots like those in GB would have a totally different outcome here at least where I live.

It is true that there was a brake down of ROL in those riots in BG but it was not a total brake down, and now many of those that rioted are facing justice.

That said: the folks who were victims when law enforcement either were not able or just ran away had no real means to protect them selves.

Punishing the BGs after the fact is not protecting the victim, and worse striping the ability of the average citizen's to be able to defend them selves is criminal.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    "Magnum" You're right, the end of the book is already written. There is no mention of America at the end. China-yes, Russia-yes, America-no, that means it is already gone by that time.

It's coming...it's inevitable. The only question remaining is when? How long before it starts?
    For "those who believe" the words of The Book, the answer as to "when" & "how long before it starts" is simple. The Lord Himself made it crystal clear that when Israel became a nation once again (1948) in the End Times, would "begin" the Last Generation. God said a mans years will be "three score & ten" (70 years), therefor a generation is 70 years. Add 70 years to 1948 and you get 2018. Now subtract 7 years of the Tribulation Period, you get 2011. As I've said before, I believe that 2012 will be the "beginning" of the End, or to answer your question, when it "starts". Take note that the Lord said, "TRULY I say to you, THIS GENERATION will not pass away until ALL things take place". Hope this helps.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    For "those who believe" the words of The Book, the answer as to "when" & "how long before it starts" is simple. The Lord Himself made it crystal clear that when Israel became a nation once again (1948) in the End Times, would "begin" the Last Generation. God said a mans years will be "three score & ten" (70 years), therefor a generation is 70 years. Add 70 years to 1948 and you get 2018. Now subtract 7 years of the Tribulation Period, you get 2011. As I've said before, I believe that 2012 will be the "beginning" of the End, or to answer your question, when it "starts". Take note that the Lord said, "TRULY I say to you, THIS GENERATION will not pass away until ALL things take place". Hope this helps.
    Please folks. I am not a moderator and don't want to play one, but gee, the forum rules are pretty clear about this stuff.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

I'm with Hopyard on this one.

There are plenty of WROL scenarios available, besides the Apocalypse
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Links