WROL??? - Page 7

WROL???

This is a discussion on WROL??? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; you should be preparing not only the probable but I believe that you should prepare for the possible and yes even the improbable, you may ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 113
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: WROL???

  1. #91
    Ex Member Array apvbguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NE FL
    Posts
    1,076
    you should be preparing not only the probable but I believe that you should prepare for the possible and yes even the improbable, you may think insurrection is never going to happen and I hope it never does happen but because it may seem improbable to some, it certainly is within the realm of possibilities


  2. #92
    Member Array ConcealedG30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KS
    Posts
    362
    I also agree to many of the post above that mention most folks inability to make potable water as well as hunt or fish, or even grow and store food. I thought it just magically appeared on the grocery store shelves. LOL. Heck, Many many moons ago when I lived at home with my parents I thought toilet paper rolls never ended, they were always there and never seem to have an end.

    I have learned more about survival techniques in the last few years than my first 38. I look forward to learning more.
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

  3. #93
    VIP Member Array searcher 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    4,211
    Visiting in Nursing Homes and Hospitals very often makes me aware that they are very vulnerable in any WROL event be it small or large.

    If fresh supplies and staff can not get in and with very few days of supply on hand and really tired staff that have family at home hurting also, well you get the idea.

    Again it is the weak and defenseless, that WROL be it a big or small event, that tend to be the ones that suffer and are hurt the most.

    Add to this the folks who will flood the ER looking for help and meds. and those nut jobs who will be willing to raid these places for loot and drugs etc.

    Again the very young and the elderly are first concern for those who care and want to make a difference in a good way.
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

  4. #94
    Member Array ZTF Hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Louisiana Gulf Coast
    Posts
    96
    I think the biggest immediate threat in a WROL situation is the animals who are going to take advantage of lawlessness and try to steal from the people who have food and whatever else they want. For those with families, maybe an action-plan would suffice, such as what to do in the event of a home-invasion. Thing is, you never know what will trigger a WROL event, and depending on what it is can determine how fast the SHTF.
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

  5. #95
    VIP Member
    Array Hopyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Disappeared
    Posts
    12,118
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    you should be preparing not only the probable but I believe that you should prepare for the possible and yes even the improbable, you may think insurrection is never going to happen and I hope it never does happen but because it may seem improbable to some, it certainly is within the realm of possibilities
    We all have limited resources. This means we must prioritize our weapons purchases, our ammo supplies, how much we stock, what modifications (expensive) we might make to our homes or to our cars.

    While clearly some very affluent might have options I don't have, I and most folks can really only afford to be sensible in our preparations. We prepared for the probable. In everyday life that means a home invasion or an armed robbery. Perhaps it means a few days of interrupted public services and utilities.

    Catastrophic events also may be of a short duration and limited geography. NOLA-Katrina is a good example. These events can be prepared for.

    For total widespread breakdown of society, save one in the chamber.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

  6. #96
    Member Array ConcealedG30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KS
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    Visiting in Nursing Homes and Hospitals very often makes me aware that they are very vulnerable in any WROL event be it small or large.

    If fresh supplies and staff can not get in and with very few days of supply on hand and really tired staff that have family at home hurting also, well you get the idea.

    Again it is the weak and defenseless, that WROL be it a big or small event, that tend to be the ones that suffer and are hurt the most.

    Add to this the folks who will flood the ER looking for help and meds. and those nut jobs who will be willing to raid these places for loot and drugs etc.

    Again the very young and the elderly are first concern for those who care and want to make a difference in a good way.

    Good reasons to hope that WROL will never be a the Law of The Land.
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

  7. #97
    Ex Member Array apvbguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NE FL
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    We all have limited resources. This means we must prioritize our weapons purchases, our ammo supplies, how much we stock, what modifications (expensive) we might make to our homes or to our cars.

    While clearly some very affluent might have options I don't have, I and most folks can really only afford to be sensible in our preparations. We prepared for the probable. In everyday life that means a home invasion or an armed robbery. Perhaps it means a few days of interrupted public services and utilities.

    Catastrophic events also may be of a short duration and limited geography. NOLA-Katrina is a good example. These events can be prepared for.

    For total widespread breakdown of society, save one in the chamber.
    like everything else you want in life you need to prioritize, one thing you may consider is to make a plan of what you might need if disruption of food supplies ever happened, you can start buying extra food staples when they are on sale and build up your emergency supplies. little by little you'd have a bit of an emergency cache of food on hand, and it wouldn't be wasteful because you can use what you are buying by rotating the supply. it would be wise to take steps to be prepared, even if the steps are small baby steps.
    ErnieNWillis likes this.

  8. #98
    Member Array Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    Maybe it is time we got back to the basics and worked to prepare the next generation.
    Prepare them for what, glowing in the dark??? And that's only if they're among the 10% of the worlds population expected to survive. Good luck.

  9. #99
    Member Array Deuce130's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Destin
    Posts
    291
    These threads are always informative and interesting. I'd like to bring up a point that the very wise Janq brought up in a previous thread - don't assume you'll be able to hunker down in your home. It may be destroyed, overrun, washed away, or otherwise denied to you. There goes all of your expensive planning, stocking, guns, ammo, food, survival toys, etc. Better to invest your time and money into skills that prepare you for survival with very little resources on hand. Training, portability, escape routes, a dependable four wheel drive vehicle, full gas tank, spare gas cans, a place to go, a bug out bag, seasonal clothing, food, water, etc. Let's pray that something like this never happens!

  10. #100
    VIP Member Array searcher 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Prepare them for what, glowing in the dark??? And that's only if they're among the 10% of the worlds population expected to survive. Good luck.
    Teach them to have faith and be honorable people who respect life and help others along the way.

    What goes around comes around and being the best person you can be will some where come back to you here or in eternity.

    Yes, teach them to defend them selves and also to be protective of the weak and defenseless who need help.

    Hope has always rested on the Almighty and the next generation coming up to replace us old folks.

    So teach that hope and faith may be in their lives to help them get through life no mater what it holds for them.

    it is hard to teach if you don't have basic shills yourself; therefore, be every learning that you may teach as it will help the teacher and the student to have HOPE, which seems to be in short supply around here.
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

  11. #101
    Member Array Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcealedG30 View Post
    Good reasons to hope that WROL will never be a the Law of The Land.
    Be assured that there will be WROL in the very near future, however it will be World Rule Of Law. It's the New World Order Global Agenda, leaving no room for hope. This Agenda is real & not a conspiracy. It will entail a one world currency, a one world government/judicial system, a one world leader/dictator, famine & death on a global scale, and a one world religion form of worship. And for the Bible haters, just so that you know, this is a "Secular Agenda".

  12. #102
    VIP Member
    Array Hopyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Disappeared
    Posts
    12,118
    This thread proves the wisdom of, "we have nothing to fear but fear itself."

    Good grief folks. For forty years or so we lived under a threat of nuclear war. I know a tiny number of people built shelters but most just went about their business in the expectation that somehow things will be OK; which they were in the end.

    We don't have a global threat against us which could annihilate us in a few minutes. Those days are gone. Get a grip.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

  13. #103
    Member Array Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    This thread proves the wisdom of, "we have nothing to fear but fear itself."

    Good grief folks. For forty years or so we lived under a threat of nuclear war. I know a tiny number of people built shelters but most just went about their business in the expectation that somehow things will be OK; which they were in the end.

    We don't have a global threat against us which could annihilate us in a few minutes. Those days are gone. Get a grip.
    This thread proves the wisdom of, "Ignorance is not bliss, ignorance is ignorance". In the last forty years the number of nations to have obtained nuclear weapons has more than tripled, and there's more than enough power to destroy the entire world ten times over in just China alone. So far only the British, French & Israel are not a threat. We've never stopped living under a threat of nuclear war, and it's closer and more certain today than ever before. Talk about getting a grip.

  14. #104
    VIP Member
    Array Hopyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Disappeared
    Posts
    12,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    This thread proves the wisdom of, "Ignorance is not bliss, ignorance is ignorance". In the last forty years the number of nations to have obtained nuclear weapons has more than tripled, and there's more than enough power to destroy the entire world ten times over in just China alone. So far only the British, French & Israel are not a threat. We've never stopped living under a threat of nuclear war, and it's closer and more certain today than ever before. Talk about getting a grip.
    Mr. Magnum, you have completely misunderstood the topic of this thread--- WROL was used by the initial poster of the thread to mean, WITHOUT the rule of law: not "World Rule of Law" as per your post #101.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

  15. #105
    Member Array Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Mr. Magnum, you have completely misunderstood the topic of this thread--- WROL was used by the initial poster of the thread to mean, WITHOUT the rule of law: not "World Rule of Law" as per your post #101.
    Mr. Hopyard, you have completely misunderstood my post. I just changed the WROL(without rule of law) to WROL (world rule of law), a different perspective.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

august 2013 forum posts colt 6920 for wrol situations
,
colt 6920 wrol shtf riots forum posts
,
colt 6920 wrol shtf riots newest forum posts
,
forum posts ar 15 for wrol
,
newest forum posts colt 6920 for wrol
,
newest prepper posts about colt 6920 carbines for wrol
,
who will be police in wrol
,

wrol

,
wrol family
,

wrol forum

,
wrol forums
,
wrol sucks
Click on a term to search for related topics.