WROL???

WROL???

This is a discussion on WROL??? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Without Rule Of Law Do you believe it will happen in the next few years? Are you prepared or preparing for it? What are some ...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: WROL???

WROL???

Without Rule Of Law

Do you believe it will happen in the next few years?
    Are you prepared or preparing for it?
    What are some of your preperations?

My short version is I believe it is inevitable with our countries current path.
    Magnum and jem102 like this.
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

Senior Moderator
    Yep.
    Yep.
    More yep.

Yep.
    garyacman likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

I'm prepared,I have started wearing looser fitting pants so they won't hinder my SHTF mobility,I have quit carrying any sharp objects in my pockets,I have been working on some PT moves basically dealing with being able to touch the ground with my fingers and not being stabbed by car keys/pens etc.
    When I get the text OMG TSHTF,I will rapidly bend over and kiss my ass goodbye.I take my exercises seriously,there is nothing more frustrating than coming within an inch of kissing your ass goodbye,but you can't quite pull it off,the only other solution is to have a "KYAB" In the event that no matter how hard you train you just physically can't kiss your own ass you can call your "Kiss Your Ass Buddy" and you can kiss each others asses goodbye.Some people have been practicing this technique for years on the job and therefore stay in pretty good ass kissing shape without needing to work at it,It doesn't come as naturally to others and there will be those that at the end request that their Supervisor help them out
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. I recommend stocking up on emergency food, ammo for your weapons, first aid supplies, water and fuel and then pray that you will appear to be a kook for having spent all that money and time preparing for something that will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. I recommend stocking up on emergency food, ammo for your weapons, first aid supplies, water and fuel and then pray that you will appear to be a kook for having spent all that money and time preparing for something that will never happen.
    Expect the worst, hope for the best, and plan on something in between...
    TN_Mike likes this.

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    The lack of rule of law already exists in the USA. The Attorney General has already essentially said that attacks on white people bcause they are white is not racism. This is not said to stir up controversy. It's a simple matter of already existing fact.
    TN_Mike, Grinder and ASSA9 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Rogers View Post
    The lack of rule of law already exists in the USA. The Attorney General has already essentially said that attacks on white people bcause they are white is not racism. This is not said to stir up controversy. It's a simple matter of already existing fact.
    That same AG should also be in jail awaiting trial for conspiracy along with a few others close to him.
    TN_Mike and Stubborn like this.

I do not like what I see happening. The entitlement programs are killing the economy, the work ethic (what's left of it), and the entire American culture.
    When the "give me all my stuff group" has a lot less or no more to get...this place is going to look like Greece or England, it's just a matter of when, not if...
    I am pretty much prepared, but deep down inside I don't think most of us can really comprehend how bad things would/could get. I believe that we are in for a rude awakening.
    Stay armed...plan ahead...stay safe!
    TN_Mike and ASSA9 like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    Guys, if this happens having an arsenal of weaponry and ammo is not going to help you. At best you'll take a few looters with you. BUT, the real problem is not the predators and looters, it's the LAW/LEOs who will enter your home without warrants and steal all your weapons, pry open your safes and you'll be disarmed and maybe even shot for trumped up charges. The ruling class, if they have their way will then put people in detainment camps or worse, introduce something to kill off the (excess, to them) population and allow them to gain more by having fewer people. I hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime.
    TN_Mike likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerJ View Post
    Guys, if this happens having an arsenal of weaponry and ammo is not going to help you. At best you'll take a few looters with you. BUT, the real problem is not the predators and looters, it's the LAW/LEOs who will enter your home without warrants and steal all your weapons, pry open your safes and you'll be disarmed and maybe even shot for trumped up charges. The ruling class, if they have their way will then put people in detainment camps or worse, introduce something to kill off the (excess, to them) population and allow them to gain more by having fewer people. I hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime.
    Maybe not, but it sure beats harsh words and a stick.
    TN_Mike likes this.

Administrator
    Please give careful consideration to the content of your posts before you hit "submit"
    so that your answers will not be forum rule violations.

AFAIK, WROL means martial law, which is of concern to me, because it basically means the average person has no rights, only the ruling class. I'm not even sure about the constitutionality of martial law.

Another post made a good point that the that ruling elite are already operating without rule of law, and have been for some time, to their own benefit, in pursuit the highest profit margin. The top 10% of the stockholders in the US own 80% of the stock, which is, I think, the top .1% (1/10 of 1%) of the US population. Everything else is cast away for them. We could easily see London type events or even food riots occurring here.

Every person and family unit should have 2 -3 months worth of food and water, shelter and means of defending ones self against lethal force. If you can survive the first few weeks/months of any breakdown in social order, your chances of survival increase significantly.

So you guys believe that in the next few years large parts of America will turn to anarchy?

Doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    So you guys believe that in the next few years large parts of America will turn to anarchy?

Doubtful
    Why? because we are to big to fail. It happened in the 60s. It could happen again. Only this time I fear on a much larger scale. Remember everyone is connected now a days.

To answer the OP question Yes on all accounts.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

VIP Member
    No, it will not happen and certainly not in the next few years.

Law enforcement happens on very many levels and from very many different organizations.

Here and there pockets of unrest may pop up, calamities may happen, but short of nuclear war there is no realistic chance of collapse of law enforcement.

Moreover, there are more law abiding folk than the other way around, and they will remain law abiding and respectable and decent in the hardest of times. They may be called upon to keep order, or voluntarily keep order, but a complete breakdown is not in the cards. Not even a serious partial one.

Many people here assume that chaos is inevitable in difficult times, but there are many historical events in this country and abroad which indicate that ordinary people do rise to the occasion, and order gets swiftly re-established.
    mcp1810 likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links