The 9/11 Revolver...

The 9/11 Revolver...

This is a discussion on The 9/11 Revolver... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; With the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 quickly approaching, I thought this was an interesting article to post. If it's been posted before, please forgive me. ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By First Sgt
  • 2 Post By GM

Thread: The 9/11 Revolver...

The 9/11 Revolver...

With the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 quickly approaching, I thought this was an interesting article to post. If it's been posted before, please forgive me.

The 9/11 Revolver: Recovered from the World Trade Center - Guns News and Guns Reviews at Guns.com
    Maverickx50, OD*, pistola and 2 others like this.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Thank you so very much for sharing this video. So many did not make it out but gave their lives for the sake of others. Many died just doing their day to day jobs with no idea that they would be a part of history and change in the world war that has been forced on to us. Every time i hear someone (politicians or public) making light of our need to protect ourselves, our borders, or win this war it makes me want to scream REMEMBER WANT THEY DID TO THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OF OUR NATION. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN?
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Sad story, it brings back terrible memories of that day. Although, it seems that some out there have forgotten; a lot of others have not... Personally, I'd like to see one heck of a barrage unleashed on the pieces of trash in the middle east on 9-11 and let those dogs see how we remember our fallen.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for that, First Sgt.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

VIP Member
    I did not know about this. The scars on that gun are incredible. Thanks for sharing.

A potent reminder!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Thanks Sarge, I posted it on the S & W forum.

GM
    No matter how much it hurts, let us never forget 9-11. Thank you for posting!
    gottabkiddin and Secret Spuk like this.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Thank you for sharing..
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Thanks for posting.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Thumbs up

Thank you for posting.

May we never forget the sacrifices of those who gave their lives to help those in need.

"Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

OD*
    Thank you.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

VIP Member
    Very touching, thanks for posting.

Sent to everyone on my email list.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Sponsored Links