Questions for the LEOs here. - Page 2

Questions for the LEOs here.

This is a discussion on Questions for the LEOs here. within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; WOW!!! I wonder how I survived all those years... with nothing more than a six shot revolver, a set of cuffs(sometimes two) 18 rounds of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Questions for the LEOs here.

WOW!!! I wonder how I survived all those years... with nothing more than a six shot revolver, a set of cuffs(sometimes two) 18 rounds of reloads, a nightstick and a wistle...lol

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Not a full LEO, but I carry my gear left to right in this order. OC spray, mags, surefire, radio, maglight ring(for switching from ID checks to room clearing), handcuffs, latex gloves, handcuffs, ASP, gun, keys. And typing that out I just realized how much crap I carry to work. On busier nights like tonight and saturday nights I add two sets of flex cuffs to my left cargo pocket on my TCU's and I carry my backup .38 in the document pocket of my TCU shirt. Never realized how much I love wearing the tac uniform until I was told I had the option and bought my own to wear instead of class A's. Now the class A's only come out for court. I have yet to need more than two sets of cuffs except for once and in that instance I just cuffed two of em and just kept hands on the third till backup arrived.
    Secret Spuk likes this.
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

SS, some people are just really mean SOB's or lived a really long time ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by AllAbtSlfDef View Post
    Adding a folding dump pouch,

Jason
    This. Nothing fails more than searching someone, taking stuff out, and having nowhere to put it.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFL SQUAD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAbtSlfDef
    Adding a folding dump pouch,
    JasonThis. Nothing fails more than searching someone, taking stuff out, and having nowhere to put it.
    This is one of a few reasons I wear the cargo Blauers, those cargo pockets are great for carrying medical gloves, tactical (I call 'em butt whoopin) gloves, or for quickly stowing away flashlight or contraband during arrest
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

VIP Member
    My duty belt is set up like this, clockwise from 12

1:00- quiet key holder
    2:00- glove pouch
    3:00- Glock 22 (so sad, I was FORCED to switch from SIG P220R)
    4:00- ASP
    5:00/7:00- Peerless cuffs
    7:30- Flashlight
    8:00- radio
    9:30- TASER X26
    11:00- Mag carrier

The weight hasn't bothered me yet but I'm considering losing the ASP.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links