Glock LEO/Military Sales prices

This is a discussion on Glock LEO/Military Sales prices within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Does anyone have the Glock LEO / Military sales prices for after May 2011? If so can someone please PM me with the prices?...

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar

Does anyone have the Glock LEO / Military sales prices for after May 2011? If so can someone please PM me with the prices?

Is the LEO / Military pricing the same as the pricing for GSSF members? Was wondering what a 21 would run me.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    Attached is the current LEO / Mil discount form from Glock. I just got it e-mailed to me.
    Attached Files

VIP Member
    Don't know about the GSSF members but most LE distributors will give LE/Mil pricing to anyone who holds a Military CAC, Firefighter, EMT, OES or anyone who is considered a first responder, active or retired military and so on just as it said on their paperwork same deal applies.

Glock does have certain LE distributors for certain states so you may have to check around. GT Distributors in Texas and Georgia ussually have some of everything in stock or check with your local LE supply stores that sell firearms they can give the same deal. LOL basic prices have not changed in years.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Links