Occupy Wallstreet...Could this be a threat? - Page 3

Occupy Wallstreet...Could this be a threat?

This is a discussion on Occupy Wallstreet...Could this be a threat? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This discussion will change when Bank of America de-values the dollar 50% with the 57 Trillion toxic CDO they moved over into our pockets from ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Occupy Wallstreet...Could this be a threat?

This discussion will change when Bank of America de-values the dollar 50% with the 57 Trillion toxic CDO they moved over into our pockets from its failed "holding company/repository of toxic infered debt" - Biggest monkey in the room...how long before "most o the People" figure out the extent of the Con...Mainstream politico's have lost thier minds....all the Banksters are hireing criminal defense, and homeless men are dressing in comic book costume
    doing "good" in the streets, and get media time...not an invite to "treatment"

1932 Bonus March

"Even after the successful eviction of the original bonus marcher expedition from the District of Columbia by United States Army elements, the threat of further domestic disturbances along similar lines continued to remain dangerously acute. As a mater of fact, radical elements had recently launched a concerted subversive drive among the ranks of the Civilian Conservation Corps, which was then in the process of being organized as an anti-depression measure by the national administration. Communist-inspired efforts to stir up discontent of major proportions not only continued throughout the life of that particular corps but also were later coupled with a companion effort aimed at personnel of the National Guard."

Some things never change.
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

If my memory serves me correctly,was'nt it Gorbachev who told Reagan that his grandchildren would one-day embrace communism,so why was he trying so hard to bring it down.

VIP Member
    I'll do my best to avoid politics in saying this; This whole 'uprising' is fairly accurate example of a chaos scenario predicted by many members here.

It is not a threat to me yet, but I've prepared for it like many here have. I do take offense at being lumped into the '99%' that these morons have fabricated. I also think it's just a matter of time, (if a movement like this continues) before it degrades into an excuse for looting anything from anyone who has something that they don't. The 1% will be redefined to the nice house on the street, the car that's better than theirs, or the coat that they envy.

So again, to me it is not a threat yet. Sadly, I will not be surprised if someday I have a pack of them on my front lawn believing that they are entitled to my home and belongings.

Fox News began the investigation on "OWS" and reported today that "ACORN" in New York is behind OWS. ACORN has laid off two employees they suspect talked to Fox News, and have begun shredding thousands of documents. They're informing other employees not to talk to the press and specifically Fox News. Stay tuned much more is going to be revealed...this one goes all the way to the top!!! in Washington DC.
    Guest1 likes this.

Glad I picked up another 2K rounds of pistol ammo. This movement is disgusting. A bunch of organized lazy unemployed bums looking for free money. The first hint of looting from these scumbags, I'm activating my SHTF plan.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Much ado about nothing. I am always amazed at the many who come here to post in a fearful fashion about impending catastrophes based on minor events.

People are rightfully dang angry about lots of things. No one from any portion of the political spectrum can with honesty say they think things are going great these days. We all differ on what steps and solutions might work, and we need to argue it all out; demonstrations are perfectly legitimate ways to do that per our right to peacefully assemble and petition for redress.

Keep in mind that at any given moment only a tiny number of people are involved in either OWS or Tea Party activities; or in partisan politics. Most of us just get up and go to school, go to work, or look for work, take care of our families and make the best choices we can come election day.

Our big problem to be candid is a political system not well geared for the fast pasted 21st century technological society we live it. One of these days it will need a major overhaul to something more akin to a parliamentary system. Meanwhile, we have to make do with what it is. And demonstrating is part of what it is and how it works--- and was envisioned in our constitution.
    Yeah well, that's all well and good until they do their "peaceful" demonstrations on my property and I've already asked them to leave. Those NY park land owners are nicer than I. I won't ask nice twice.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    This movement is disgusting.
    No, what is disgusting is that rape of the American people that has been happening over the last 30 years. What's scary is how many have been deluded by their corporate masters.
    There was an earlier post about the dumbing down of America, how else could the 1% have so much support. I am astounded by many of the comments I am seeing here. On a local radio show, they keep asking how so many vote against their own interests bolstering a political party and system that does not represent them. It is amazing. Clearly everyone here can't believe that you weren't given a royal screw job with your taxes going right into the pockets of the biggest most corrupt scumbags that the world has ever known, er, I mean the kings, er, I mean the wealthy, to cover their gambling losses with all of our children's futures being sold to places like China all in the name of the holy dollar and profit. And what do we have to show for it? A failed education system, 3rd world health care that is the most expensive in the world, a of poverty rate that rivals that of the 3rd world, more people in prison than any other industrialized nation and a growing plutocracy. Get a job you say? Sure.

Hows that hope and change working? It's not, but I for one sure am hoping for some change; Real change and not the theater that happens every election cycle. And by the look of it, so is much of this country. If you like what is happening, then by all means Keep listening to your corporate media that keeps telling you the lie that the LIBERALS are the problem. That the lazy LIBERAL bums only want to take your hard earned stuff and all the other lies that it spreads. Better yet, maybe you should turn off the media and read some history because a lot of similar things were said about the Jews in Nazi Germany as are being said about "the liberals" now, including in this forum.
    Doghandler, Hopyard and shockwave like this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Shouldn't most of these protestors be in school, at work, or out looking for work? Wall Street Occupier won't be impressive on a resume.
    WHEC724 and thephanatik like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Shouldn't most of these protestors be in school, at work, or out looking for work? Wall Street Occupier won't be impressive on a resume.
    The resume implies that they would be looking for work. They don't want work, they want hand-outs.
    Last edited by WHEC724; November 3rd, 2011 at 05:59 PM.

If you really beleive that, you've been drinking the cool-aid for too long. 30 years is a long time!!!! OWS is a movement created by the top people in Washington DC, and yes I mean him. Do you not see that same people they're protesting are his biggest contibutors!! Now does that make sense? It's all a plan designed to take away the focus of the poor economy, high unemployment, dismal GDP. The plan has always been, to hurt our economy to bring us down to the level of other countries, just to say "we're all equal now". Read the book by D'Sousa....The roots of O.....'s rage!!! It will give you a clear view how the man thinks, and how he was influenced by others close to him growing up.

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Yes, the problems in this nation have been a long time in the making. At least 25-30 years. They didn't start with Him, 'that one', or 'the anointed one' as he is so frequently called here. It is a distraction. Republican, Democrat, it doesn't matter. They are one and the same. Trickle down economic theory doesn't work. It is only robbing the masses and the joke is on all of us. If it did work we would all have gold pouring out of our backsides. We need REAL change but as we've been saying in this thread, it's going to be costly. Look at how much we're at each others' throats in this forum and presumably we share common interests.
    Hopyard likes this.

Interesting site about OWS. OWS Exposed

When you use words like "robbing the massess" they speak volumes of what's in your head. These are words right out of Marx and Engles, and the CM. I'm surprised that you're in this forum at all, and I dont think you have anything in common with the majority of the people in this forum. That we share a taste for guns....Well the Castro boys like guns too!! Does that mean we have a common interest?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links