Miami Cop Attempts To Kill His Partner

This is a discussion on Miami Cop Attempts To Kill His Partner within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; LAUDERHILL, Florida — A Florida police officer shot at a fellow cop before driving off and ordering pizza on Saturday night has been identified. Officer ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Miami Cop Attempts To Kill His Partner

LAUDERHILL, Florida — A Florida police officer shot at a fellow cop before driving off and ordering pizza on Saturday night has been identified.

Officer Kristopher John Bieger, 30, is charged with attempted first degree murder and discharging a firearm from a vehicle, according to Lauderhill Police Department.

Bieger then drove to a Publix shopping center near the corner of Griffin and Volunteer roads, where he entered Donato’s Ristorante and ordered two slices of pizza.

. “Then the SWAT team came in through our back door.”

Police said in an email that Bieger was arrested and booked in the Broward County Main

Report: Cop shot at fellow officer, ordered pizza - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

He works for the Lauderhill Police deparment. So he can not be a "Miami Cop" Just trying to keep the facts straight. The city of Miami police department, doesn't need additional publicity than the one they recently got from the speeding cop.

The fellow officer Bieger shot at, was a female officer and it appears they had dated before, and the relationship had ended. The report said he shot at least ten times at the police cruiser, but she was not hurt. He did this with a personal weapon (a rifle was reported) and not he's police issued weapon.

He WILL get a date. Where he's going ; )
    H/D
    Secret Spuk and Eaglebeak like this.
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

VIP Member
    Maybe he was frustrated because his head is way too big for his face?

At least he is a lousy shot.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post

Your right, his head is to big for his face, I had to take another look lmao...What a putz....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

And all this time I been sending Flowers and Candy,I guess sending bullets would work too as long as you weren't sending them at over 1000 ft per second
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Several south Florida PDs are having serious personel issues. This behavior is becoming more common.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Several south Florida PDs are having serious personel issues. This behavior is becoming more common.
    I always tread cautiously with any PD. Hard to tell the hero from the loose cannon with a visual. They apparently have zero effectiveness policing their own, even with the numerous backgrounds and psychological exams cops endure. Can you imagine the mental state of a cop who will shoot up an ex? This is the dude who responds to your distress call or traffic stop, and you expect a certain demeanor.
    I know. You can't paint the entire group with the broad strokes of the deviants, but I don't trust anyone except the ones I know personally (my son-in-law, for one).

They locked themselves in back for 2 hours ????? *** ??? Nothing like quick response time....... "oh, and you fix us 10 pizzas to go and let us know when they are ready to be picked up ? ".

Why did he stick around for 2 hrs ???

I'll bet his partner will watch who she dates in the future ? Not apparently a good judge of character.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

mel
    He looks like an Auburn fan, I know he is from Florida, but still just look at him.
    Guest1 likes this.

10 shots and he missed with all of them??????? Yeah he's the guy I want to back me up.

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post

That is so so wrong
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Angry

What was this goof thinking......or not.

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    I wonder how many bad guys just got a little more comfortable around Lauderhill, knowing the cops don't spend any time at the range.
    sureshot1 likes this.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Frightening to think this is what is infiltrating Law Enforcement nowadays. Where do these "winners" come from?
    “I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.”
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links