adoptasniper.org

adoptasniper.org

This is a discussion on adoptasniper.org within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Adopt A Sniper! I\'m dropping a line for these guys - they sure could use anyone\'s support for gear and money to supply our men ...

Thread: adoptasniper.org

VIP Member

adoptasniper.org

Adopt A Sniper!

I\'m dropping a line for these guys - they sure could use anyone\'s support for gear and money to supply our men and women overseas.

\"Due to the enormity of the commitment in Iraq and Afghanistan, many American snipers have to spend their own money and have their families try to procure gear and get it to them in the middle of a war zone. They often go without things they need. ADOPT A SNIPER is funded by civic donations and staffed entirely by operational US police snipers. Every penny and all gear donated will go to US (or UK) military snipers deployed abroad.\"

DC Founder
    Great link, Betty. I am going to do the monthly donation to help them out. I am a sucker for the guys over there. They need our support.

My understanding that the snipers over there are accounting for many of the kills. I heard one account that they had taken out so many in one area they had to re-assess and move so the insurgents couldn\'t use the bodies as cover.

Links