Hope this isn't true

This is a discussion on Hope this isn't true within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; “Crips” Gang Puts out Hit to Kill Any U.S. Soldier in Uniform. Texas, Missouri and Oklahoma on Alert By David Bellow Soldiers in Oklahoma and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hope this isn't true

Hope this isn't true

“Crips” Gang Puts out Hit to Kill Any U.S. Soldier in Uniform. Texas, Missouri and Oklahoma on Alert

By David Bellow

Soldiers in Oklahoma and in states bordering Oklahoma (Missouri and Texas) have been on alert after the Crips put a “hit” out for all Crips Members to shoot any U.S. soldier in uniform on sight. That’s right, U.S. Soldiers are being targeted right here on U.S. soil by an American gang (un-American gang is really a better description of this race-based gang).

In Late September 2011, there was a home invasion in Oklahoma. Black members of the "107 Hoover Crips" were shot, and it is suspected that the home invaders were members of the military based at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

In retaliation, the Crips have put out a hit to kill ANY U.S. Soldier in Uniform on sight. That’s right, any U.S. soldier is threatened to be killed even if they had nothing to do with the invasion. I guess I am not surprised. They are a violent gang, so they probably do not have standards about who they kill. They kill people just for wearing the color red for crying out loud.

Security memos were sent to military units in several states including Oklahoma and Texas (Military Bases, Reserves and National Guard Units)

These memos advised military members to avoid wearing uniforms in public and to remain vigilant for anything out of the ordinary. Surprisingly, this “Crips” hit out on US Soldiers has only been reported by ONE media outlet, The Missourian. I am not sure why such a threat that has resulted in soldiers in several states to be put on alert has gone unnoticed by the media.

I have seen one of the memos myself in an East Texas National Guard unit, but I certainly am not going to post the military memo online even though it is already public knowledge. (I don’t want to get in trouble for posting a military security memo online.) Lucky for us, one worried military wife posted one of the Security Threat Memos online for all to see on a military wife forum, Solo-Ops Military Wives Survival Forums.

Next time I’m in a Crip neighborhood, I am going to have to remember not to wear blue AND not to wear a U.S. Military Uniform. What a shame.

By David Bellow at Dec 15, 2011 11:25 AM

Tim

2. Remove Ads

Sounds like hunting season boys and girls!! Lol
    The Old Anglo likes this.

unbelievable

Some people have no dignity. Going to kill American servicemen who put their lives on the line so these scum bags can walk the streets?

What about civillians who might be mistaken for Military?
    Or
    Guys like hunters and swat teams wearing military issued camoflauge?

I would like to see more credible sources than just some Internet blog on this.

Michael

VIP Member
    I did find it posted on this forum:

Advisory for soldiers in uniform
    Last edited by msgt/ret; December 16th, 2011 at 01:17 AM.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

First, Missouri only borders a very very small area with Oklahoma. Oklahoma is surrounded by Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, and New Mexico. They need to get their geography right first.

We were all glad that it was made a lot easier last year on military personnel to get a CC license in our state.

I don't think that's a war , the Crips would really want.

Any LINK to the source of this ?? Or news reports ??
    Spade115 likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    I think if the Crips decide to wage a war then they get what they are asking for. Last time I checked the crips don't have armor, arty or air.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Old news....This has been out since at least September (recently)...circulating through official channels.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Quote Originally Posted by gunther71 View Post
    What about civillians who might be mistaken for Military?
    Or
    Guys like hunters and swat teams wearing military issued camoflauge?
    If this threat is real ... do you really think they care?

When i worked in Iraq after i got out, the insurgents posted signs that we were more valuable targets and posted rewards for our heads!

yes, i think they really care!

Wouldn't these BOZOs fall under the National Defense Act? Time to start rounding them up and flushing immediately. Or, give 'em to the military to have some retribution on them, like standing down-range for mortars and weapons ranges cleaning while under fire.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    I think if the Crips decide to wage a war then they get what they are asking for. Last time I checked the crips don't have armor, arty or air.
    Except that none of that would come into play. I doubt the military would go on the attack against civilians. Least I hope not. I've never seen any of the local military personnel armed while in uniform. Wouldn't the local police be handling things?

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Except that none of that would come into play. I doubt the military would go on the attack against civilians. Least I hope not. I've never seen any of the local military personnel armed while in uniform. Wouldn't the local police be handling things?

Michael
    Exactly, Military has the power to kill over seas but here in their own country they cannot carry while in uniform

I think if you see them on a street corner throwing gang signs you should shoot them immediately. Stop it before it gets going and you can't stop it.
    TN_Mike likes this.
    Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading.

mel
    If the military becomes a target of a group of individuals I would believe that they, DoD, would have the ability to ID themselves as enemy combatants, pending approval of new legislation. If not, the FIB's would most likely be responsible for taking them down.

Editorial: If you target the military remember one thing: they have a very big stick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links