Kim Jong Il dead

This is a discussion on Kim Jong Il dead within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What do you think will happen to our security alert status with his son taking over? The media is stating his son is unproven & ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Kim Jong Il dead

Kim Jong Il dead

What do you think will happen to our security alert status with his son taking over?

The media is stating his son is unproven & may provoke or even launch attacks on South Korea just to establish himself.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

2. Remove Ads

I think his son may be in for more than he thinks, revolutionists may decide now is a good time to take over the country.Something may just accidentally fall out of the sky or jump out of the ocean, we will find out sooner or later. Hell Eric Holder may use the lessons he is learning now and attempt another fast and furious type operation to blame the uprising on us.

Couldn't get much worse than it has been already, we won't miss old Kim very much!
    ncsteveh likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Ding dong the jerk is dead.
    Bullet1234 likes this.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Could go several ways with regime collapse a real possibility. Look for his son, ("Lil Kim") to start proving he's tough and in control. The South Korean Military is on alert.

mel
    Kim Jong Il was a piece of work. I remember reading somewhere he played a round of golf and had 18 holes in one. Needless to say the world is a better place without him, just not sure it is safer.

So now the only axis of evil member left is Ahmedidijan (sp?). Wonder what the over under is on him making it to 2013 alive?

Quote Originally Posted by mel View Post
    So now the only axis of evil member left is Ahmedidijan (sp?). Wonder what the over under is on him making it to 2013 alive?
    Well, Bush cited the country as a member of the axis of evil. So just because "dear leader" is dead doesn't mean the title should be lifted. I am hopeful a revolution is around the corner. I've seen a lot of dead and deposed dictators in my life and I hope to see a few more. A strong, unified Korea under the government of the current S.Korea administration would be a wonderful thing for the region and the world.

I watched a movie a few years ago called "Good Bye Lenin." It was a movie about some people that lived in East Germany through the reunification with West Germany. It was quite fascinating. For example, in their grocery stores they used to just have food products with plain white labels. Say, a can of beans might just say "BEANS" on the label. Since there was no free market there was no need to advertise anything. When the wall came down, suddenly the grocery stores started having all of these colorful items show up. They started building Burger Kings and all kinds of Western advertising just flooded in.

So you an only imagine what kind of changes might be in store for the North Koreans should this day end up having a positive effect.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    Could go several ways with regime collapse a real possibility. Look for his son, ("Lil Kim") to start proving he's tough and in control. The South Korean Military is on alert.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! you just made my morning.

Adric,
    I appreciate the insight from the unification in Germany. It is food for thought.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

I agree the nut didn't fall far from the tree, and I think a lot of people are worried that "junior" is young and may decide to prove his "macho" by pushing things even farther into the crazy zone than ding-dong-daddy did. If you really want to catch a true comedy act, check out the news videos of all the "professional mourners" staging a group emotional-meltdown over hearing the cat finally covered up a pile of crap.

Happy day, could not happen to a nicer fellow !!
    surefire7 likes this.
    " The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Sorry ,,,,,, we LOST ,,,,, such A GREAT GOLFER ,,,,, 18 holes in one.
    I sure he had many witnesses.

The little dip ,,,,, what a liar,,,,, may he burn forever.

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    According to FOX news this morning North Korea launched a couple of missiles off their coast today. tests or threats, who knows?

Michael

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    And his youngest son takes over....

Un.jpg
    wmhawth, Harryball and WHEC724 like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    reckon he believes he's not the deity now.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot1 View Post
    Happy day, could not happen to a nicer fellow !!
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

One less crazy dictator for life (or eternal, they still call Kim Il sung the "Eternal President.)

Problem is now they have an untested, untried 20 something who now has the total ability to command an army to do just about anything at his whim and wimper. I think the South Korean's are indeed wary and watching. We should be too.

The "mourners" were probably shedding tears of joy if the truth be known.

I'm betting that Fidel Castro is next in line for this type of "advancement."
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links