Local officer/friend killed in line of duty - Page 2

Local officer/friend killed in line of duty

This is a discussion on Local officer/friend killed in line of duty within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Condolences....terrible news Heart goes out to family especially during the holiday season............ We share your pain here in NY Here on Long Island one of ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Local officer/friend killed in line of duty

Condolences....terrible news Heart goes out to family especially during the holiday season............

We share your pain here in NY
    Here on Long Island one of our residents, a NYPD officer was gunned down by a POS thug.................He was buried last Monday...............

Detective Peter Figoski, New York City Police Department, New York

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knute View Post
    ... LEO's earn the highest of respect.
    Yes, they do. Apparently this gentleman was that and so much more to the community. The citizens of Aiken lined the streets in honor of him yesterday. This is an incredible loss.

Such a tragedy, and my prayers also go out to the officer's family. Hopefully, his friends, comrades, and neighbors will rally together and show their metal in helping his family through this ordeal as best they can.

I've been though so many of these personal tragedies from losing fellow soldiers, officers and firefighters in the line of duty and going through the heartbreak of trying to help their families cope and survive over the years that it's become emotionally numbing, and I hate that.

If I've learned anything at all from such tragedies, it's the fact that life is seldom ever fair, there's no amount of training or weapon that will prevent a sucker-punch, and to try living every day with my family and friends as if it were my last - since it very well could be.

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Yes, they do. Apparently this gentleman was that and so much more to the community. The citizens of Aiken lined the streets in honor of him yesterday. This is an incredible loss.
    Also by the amount of traffic on his guest book on our webpage. 25 pages of comments at 10+ per page. I can attest to the man he was. Very few officers I have ever met could hold a candle to this guy.

Brother, if you come to the service, please find me. Anyone with the funeral home can point you in my direction.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    Also by the amount of traffic on his guest book on our webpage. 25 pages of comments at 10+ per page. I can attest to the man he was. Very few officers I have ever met could hold a candle to this guy.

Brother, if you come to the service, please find me. Anyone with the funeral home can point you in my direction.
    'Just emailed you @ your work email address.

So sorry for the loss of your friend and the loss to the community. Prayers to his family and friends.
    "One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them."
    -- Thomas Jefferson, Letter to George Washington, 1796. ME 9:341

The problem with the death penalty is that Prisoners are more likely to die of old age before the State executes them.Until they actually kill the POS in a timely manner,the Death Penalty has no teeth.
    Another LEO killed in the line of duty at a time of year most people find joyous,but it won't be for the people this scum sucking piece of trash ruined it for.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Deadguy, add my prayers for Officer Richardson's family and friends. My deepest condolences.

As for the BG, no comment.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

His family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Prayers sent for Officer Richardson, his family, co-workers and friends. I think they should go for the death penalty on this one!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    Sorry for the loss of your friend and the loss to the community. Prayers to his family and friends.

Knuckledraggers Suck!
    Hope he will rot in a cold damp cell.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

VIP Member
    RIP, brother. You will be missed, but not forgotten. My prayers got to your family, friends and coworkers in this difficult time.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Condolences and best thoughts from Marion, Ohio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links