Watching "Alaska State Troopers", noticed a subject handcuffed in front...

This is a discussion on Watching "Alaska State Troopers", noticed a subject handcuffed in front... within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; @HotGuns & @SonOfHotGuns: my thanks to both of you for the readily-understandable pictures. Now I get it....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Watching "Alaska State Troopers", noticed a subject handcuffed in front...

@HotGuns & @SonOfHotGuns: my thanks to both of you for the readily-understandable pictures. Now I get it.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCrulesU View Post
    Fyi, since clearly you haven't gotten the whole picture how how I am in a very small country setting or you just want to keep your blinders on, which is fine.

I do my job. Period. Let's not even try going there. And yes "All the judges?". Yes, all ONE of him. It's a pretty good revenue generating racket they have going on here. Had I known what I was stepping into when I relocated to this specific area...I would have chose differently. We wanted quiet, small country life for our children and never expected the drama and crookedness of LE here. The deputies live on Topix making nasty remarks to people. The correction officers sleep with female inmates. A deputy was recently caught sleeping with a 16 yr old, suspended for two weeks. No charges. There was a murder a few months before I moved here. I won't get into all the details...but the officer first on scene and called it in was the victims wifes boyfriend on the side.

So..before you question my ethics, ability and reasons why I am in LE....learn to listen and have some facts.

I have no problem speaking truth's. I suspect this Dept has a rude awakening coming. ;)

And for the record..when the SHTF, I know what side I'm. And quite happy about it.
    Back up the bus... Nobody is questioning ethics. I'm just pointing out observations. I'd be getting out if I were in your position. A sinking ship does not care who it takes down with it.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Thanks to my son, who graciously volunteered to be the guinea pig for the pictures. He's a smart kid...he first asked me if I had the handcuff key handy...
    Did you find the key yet?
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Senior Moderator
    He was only in them long enough to get some pics. By the time we took the pics, he was ready to get out of them.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I can personally vouch that AK troopers are always polite and professional--even when writing a ticket! Kind of makes it a worthwhile experience.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links