USMC Snipers May Be In Trouble - Page 7

USMC Snipers May Be In Trouble

This is a discussion on USMC Snipers May Be In Trouble within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; First who said they were snipers my you would think the whole Army and Marine Corp was made up of snipers. They were part of ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 119
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: USMC Snipers May Be In Trouble

  1. #91
    VIP Member Array Smitty901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,298
    First who said they were snipers my you would think the whole Army and Marine Corp was made up of snipers.
    They were part of a reserve unit nothing wrong with that.
    First they did wrong, you can not justify what was done.
    Second the messed up making a video
    Third the dummy that posted it really messed up
    It should have been handled at the local command by Article 15 . Now it is way out of hand.
    If I were in their Chain of command I would be counseling them .
    1. keep your mouth shut
    2. Seek treatment for PTSD right now, here is a booklet that explains it.
    3. Keep your mouth shut tell MOM and DAD and cousin Bubba to keep theirs shut also.

    Young soldiers and Marines do dumb stuff,They are not the first nor the last. I wonder how many times I had to ask if anyone else saw it, knows about it or has pictures.


  2. #92
    VIP Member Array suntzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TX/NH
    Posts
    5,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    First who said they were snipers my you would think the whole Army and Marine Corp was made up of snipers.
    "A senior Marine Corps official who has examined the video told CNN that the Marines are carrying 30-caliber sniper rifles and wearing helmets issued to members of Marine Corps sniper teams. The helmets are designed with a shorter front and sides so that snipers can place rifles and scopes near their faces."

  3. #93
    mel
    mel is offline
    Member Array mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    254
    The enemy has done things to our soldiers, beheadings gruesome torture, during the entire conflict in Afghanistan.

    I don't think that it is right what they did, but I can understand how it could happen.

    Our soldiers have been put in a no win situation, by having their hands tied during this conflict as it has dragged on, so I can understand how some could become frustrated and have errors in judgement.

    The enemy, much like the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam war, doesnt play by the rules. That is what I was getting at.

  4. #94
    VIP Member Array Old School's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Florida Treasure Coast
    Posts
    3,211

    Thumbs up

    Allen West (R) Fla. had a response that made the most sense to me and I like his final comment on the subject.

    Allen West on the Marines Incident: 'Shut Your Mouth, War Is Hell' | The Weekly Standard

    OS

    wmhawth likes this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

    http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

  5. #95
    Member Array Erick46590's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Don't Christians see non-Christians in pretty much the same way? As a practicing non-Christian, it seems that way to me.
    I am a Christian. I believe that if you can change someone's belief you should try. I mean, if I believe that the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ, why would I not try to help others get there? But do I believe if someone doesn't believe, I should kill them? No. Do I believe all non-Christians all of no good? No. I think I should pray for my enemies and try to help others.
    suntzu likes this.
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

  6. #96
    Member Array Erick46590's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    We should have just killed them all, bred their woman, and declared it the 51st and 52nd states. Built a Protestant and Catholic church and opened up a Starbucks and McDonalds.

    Then asked who wants to be the next country to harm one hair on one Americans head, cause your next.
    Maybe we should.... at least gas prices would be lower right?
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

  7. #97
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick46590 View Post
    I am a Christian. I believe that if you can change someone's belief you should try. I mean, if I believe that the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ, why would I not try to help others get there? But do I believe if someone doesn't believe, I should kill them? No. Do I believe all non-Christians all of no good? No. I think I should pray for my enemies and try to help others.
    Sorry, I was being rhetorical. Your response, however bolsters my original point. As an adherent to a different faith, I assure you that attempts to change my belief through whatever means are not taken in stride.

  8. #98
    Member Array danco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by mel View Post
    The enemy has done things to our soldiers, beheadings gruesome torture, during the entire conflict in Afghanistan.

    I don't think that it is right what they did, but I can understand how it could happen.

    Our soldiers have been put in a no win situation, by having their hands tied during this conflict as it has dragged on, so I can understand how some could become frustrated and have errors in judgement.

    The enemy, much like the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam war, doesnt play by the rules. That is what I was getting at.
    So? We're supposed to be the Good Guys.

    In addition to their actions being a War Crime, these four yokels have personally destroyed all the United States was attempting to accomplish during the last 10 years. In addition to Conduct Unbecoming, they should also be charged with providing Aid and Comfort to the Enemy (i.e., Treason).

    I'm sorry if they're young and stupid, but there's more going on in the world than releiving your PSTD and bladders following a firefight. If you can't handle being deployed and placed in a "no-win situation" don't sign up for the military. It's not like you were drafted.

    ~Dan

  9. #99
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by danco View Post
    So? We're supposed to be the Good Guys.

    In addition to their actions being a War Crime, these four yokels have personally destroyed all the United States was attempting to accomplish during the last 10 years. In addition to Conduct Unbecoming, they should also be charged with providing Aid and Comfort to the Enemy (i.e., Treason).

    I'm sorry if they're young and stupid, but there's more going on in the world than releiving your PSTD and bladders following a firefight. If you can't handle being deployed and placed in a "no-win situation" don't sign up for the military. It's not like you were drafted.

    ~Dan
    Whizzing on a corpse is aid and comfort???

  10. #100
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    10,695
    In Ohio, these guys would likely be convicted of at worst a fifth-degree felony.
    Lawriter - ORC - 2927.01 Abuse of a corpse.
    2927.01 Abuse of a corpse.
    (A) No person, except as authorized by law, shall treat a human corpse in a way that the person knows would outrage reasonable family sensibilities.

    (B) No person, except as authorized by law, shall treat a human corpse in a way that would outrage reasonable community sensibilities.

    (C) Whoever violates division (A) of this section is guilty of abuse of a corpse, a misdemeanor of the second degree. Whoever violates division (B) of this section is guilty of gross abuse of a corpse, a felony of the fifth degree.

    Effective Date: 07-01-1996

  11. #101
    Member Array rm3482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Branson Mo
    Posts
    59
    We are fighting a war with terrorists who do not follow the rules of war and do not care about anything except the afterlife. We need to fight this war to win. And if that means we put the fear of desecration in them then so be it. Here are our troops who have to hold their brothers as their intestines are hanging out and tell them it will be ok as they die and were worried about some dead terrorists. That's disgusting!
    paching likes this.

  12. #102
    VIP Member Array suntzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TX/NH
    Posts
    5,882
    Quote Originally Posted by rm3482 View Post
    We are fighting a war with terrorists who do not follow the rules of war and do not care about anything except the afterlife. We need to fight this war to win. And if that means we put the fear of desecration in them then so be it. Here are our troops who have to hold their brothers as their intestines are hanging out and tell them it will be ok as they die and were worried about some dead terrorists. That's disgusting!
    It is called war. Do you or anybody else that says this is OK advocate that US policy should state it is OK. That way the soldiers don't have to worry about being prosecuted. Do you advocate the publicizing of pictures like this so we instill fear into the enemy. If it is OK, write your congressman NOW!!!!! Put your idea in a letter and send it off. Go on Do it. We want to be known and feared right. We want revenge right. I will start the cheerleading now. And let us see how far our morals and morality stack up to those that we condemn that do the same acts. Go on! Ley us be up front with the world. We will shopw them what we will do when we invade their country. And hopefully this instills fear to every other nation in the world

  13. #103
    Senior Member Array WD54241's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake shore N.E. W.I.
    Posts
    917
    Before jumping on the band wagon bashing the Jar heads, I understand what they did was wrong and video taping it was even dumber.
    Some of these units are on there 3rd or 4th tour of duty. "no excuse" But since they are there and we are here and haven't got a clue as to the type of fighting that takes place I recommend the following topic to look up and read. It's the Muslim perspective.

    "Mutilation & Muslim Iconoclasm"

  14. #104
    VIP Member Array suntzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    TX/NH
    Posts
    5,882
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Before jumping on the band wagon bashing the Jar heads, I understand what they did was wrong and video taping it was even dumber.
    Some of these units are on there 3rd or 4th tour of duty. "no excuse" But since they are there and we are here and haven't got a clue as to the type of fighting that takes place I recommend the following topic to look up and read. It's the Muslim perspective.

    "Mutilation & Muslim Iconoclasm"
    What ticks me off first of all is I have been there and I am disgusted by people who says it is OK. Second, we don't know how long these Marines have been there or how many times. Third, let the ,military take care of it. And I do not need a lesson on that region of the world sir but thank you for the advice.

  15. #105
    Member Array rm3482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Branson Mo
    Posts
    59
    These men give their lives for our freedom and were more worried about the terrorists on the ground. Like I said disgusting!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

how much trouble are snipers in
,
marine sniper pee
,
marine sniper piss
,
marine snipers piss
,

sniper urinate

,

sniper urinating

,

snipers in trouble

,

snipers pee on taliban

,
snipers piss on taliban
,

snipers pissing

,

snipers urinate

,

snipers urinating

Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» DefensiveCarry Sponsors