U.S. Agents Helped Mexican and Colombian Drug Traffickers Launder Millions

This is a discussion on U.S. Agents Helped Mexican and Colombian Drug Traffickers Launder Millions within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Here we go again : "Mexico's government allowed a group of undercover U.S. anti-drug agents and their Colombian informant to launder millions in cash for ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: U.S. Agents Helped Mexican and Colombian Drug Traffickers Launder Millions

GM [OP]

U.S. Agents Helped Mexican and Colombian Drug Traffickers Launder Millions

Here we go again :

"Mexico's government allowed a group of undercover U.S. anti-drug agents and their Colombian informant to launder millions in cash for a powerful Mexican drug trafficker and his Colombian cocaine supplier ..."

U.S. Agents Helped Mexican And Colombian Drug Traffickers Launder Millions, Report Says | Fox News
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

2. Remove Ads

EEEESS ok they got badges
    atctimmy and CaptSmith like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Our cops are laundering drug money. I hope that their mothers are proud. End the drug war.
    We don't need any more criminals in government, and criminals don't need more incentive to shoot innocents that the drug war gives them. Better to let those who want to use drugs to do so without so many violations of law by governments. Drugs aren't the crisis. The drug war is.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

The group of officials conducted at least 15 wire transfers to banks in the United States, Canada and China and smuggled and laundered about $2.5 million in the United States. They lost track of much of that money.
    Here we go again.............

GM [OP]
    What do you guys think, another Fast & Furious perhaps?
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    What do you guys think, another Fast & Furious perhaps?
    More like the "Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight"? I shudder to consider the hard working dedicated members of some of the Agencies sullied by hare-brained junk like this. It's just sad.
    Sig35seven likes this.

The group of officials conducted at least 15 wire transfers to banks in the United States, Canada and China and smuggled and laundered about $2.5 million in the United States. They lost track of much of that money.
    Uh huh, I bet they did..... I bet they did.... "honest boss, we don't know what happened to the money".

Anyone tired of our Agencies getting more corrupt, than the crooks ? This is starting to sound like NY City and Serpico all over again. No wonder Serpico left the country.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Pistology View Post
    Our cops are laundering drug money. I hope that their mothers are proud. End the drug war.
    We don't need any more criminals in government, and criminals don't need more incentive to shoot innocents that the drug war gives them. Better to let those who want to use drugs to do so without so many violations of law by governments. Drugs aren't the crisis. The drug war is.
    The drug war is simply not working. Arm the citizens of this country. Legalize all drugs, when this is done the addicts will begin disapear through natural selection and the billion dollar cartells will become nothing more than comon farmers. Ill bet 80% of the prison population is drug related. Quite frankly I am tired of paying to protect people from themselfs. So make drugs legal and make steeper penilities for crimes perpetrated by criminals who are under the influence. Say you steal a car and the penilty is 20 years. Steal a car while you are high you get 40. Want to sit in your house and kill your brain cells? Have at it. Just dont make me pay for it. This would be the most effective war on drugs. Our Govt. cant win and dosnt want to win the war on drugs. The more drugs you take off the street, the higher the value of the remaining drugs. Best way to cut the cartells legs off is to legalize and make the drugs worth nearly nothing.
    Miracles happen, not in opposition to Nature,
    but in opposition to what we know of Nature.

St. Augustine

Money is not the root of all evil.................the Love of money is the root of all evil.
    And millions and millions and millions........and so on.

Links