Farewell, Marine - Page 2

Farewell, Marine

This is a discussion on Farewell, Marine within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; That video is amazing, yet very sad and humbling. To all my brothers....Thank you. Semper Fi...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell, Marine

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    That video is amazing, yet very sad and humbling.

To all my brothers....Thank you.

Semper Fi
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    I know thanks to those who are serving, served, and have loved ones in harms way is shallow, but right now that is all I have with my undying respect for what all branches do to keep us safe
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

The piece really makes us think of how blessed we are to be Americans. Hard to really frame into words the rush of emotions that I expierence. Awesome, I think sometimes we really forget how blessed we are to be living in this country. I think we are so quick to point out bad things and never really look at the big picture. Thank all service members, those that currently stand on the wall and to those that no longer stand.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

Just played the video, it touches a nerve. As I sit here in my home office guarding my family I think about our troops over there guarding us. Words cannot express the sadness in my heart when I turn on Fox news every morning and I hear another soldier has fallen defending his brothers, our freedoms and this United States of America. I shout out a thanks to our soldiers who are taking the fight to the jihadists so that we may live free and prosper. God bless our troops and the USA.............DVC GP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links