M24 SWS 25th Anniversary Sales Honor Military Veterans

This is a discussion on M24 SWS 25th Anniversary Sales Honor Military Veterans within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Remington to sell Rebuilt/Refurbished U.S. Military Sniper-Used M24 Sniper Weapon System I'd really like to own one of these!!! LINK Despite the long history and ...

Thread: M24 SWS 25th Anniversary Sales Honor Military Veterans

Remington to sell Rebuilt/Refurbished U.S. Military Sniper-Used M24 Sniper Weapon System

I'd really like to own one of these!!!

LINK

Despite the long history and dedicated service of the M24 Sniper Weapon System, its end-of-service life has created an opportunity for the dedicated military collector and/or long range shooting enthusiast. Remington has begun to convert these surplus parts into nearly new rifles. Each rifle will have a new barrel, M24 action (marked with the original M24 designation and drilled and topped for the receiver mounted open sights), and trigger. Aside from these critical parts, all other system parts will be 100% serviceable surplus if at all possible (new parts may be substituted where needed). Additionally, Remington will retain the original Soldier-painted camouflage on those guns where it has been applied. Thus, these guns will be offered in an amazing spectrum of paint schemes from basic black to the most imaginative camouflage patterns available created by the mind of a U.S. Army sniper. Purchasers will not be able to request a particular color-scheme when ordering their M24.
    rolyat63
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

A gun in the hand is a million times more valuable than a cop on the phone!

FL Concealed Weapon or Firearm Program

VIP Member
    While I would dearly love to own one of these rifles $3500 is just a bit too steep for me.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Lead Moderator
    If you want the full story go here:

Remington Defense

The initial order period, limited to Sniper School Grads is going to be 6 months, then they open up sales for the active duty folks, and on down the line.

(I have to admit, I'm thinking about one REAL hard, that's assuming there any left by the time they get to the third level (Retirees).
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Our M-24a's had Douglas barrels,wander if they will leave them on the weapon,or replace with "Crappy" Remington barrels!

Sponsored Links