Police shootings all over the valley this weekend

This is a discussion on Police shootings all over the valley this weekend within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Man killed, K9 injured after Scottsdale police shooting | azfamily.com Phoenix Officer shot while responding to domestic-violence scene in Avondale | azfamily.com Phoenix Mesa police ...

Thread: Police shootings all over the valley this weekend

2. Remove Ads

Coming to a neighborhood near you...arm yourselves!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I was amazed at how much less shootings occurred this year over the Christmas break when I was in the Valley. Only one shooting made the news at any rate.

The year before, we had the daily shooting.

There are a lot of dangerous places in the area with a lot of bad people. A lot of good people are there too, but you have to avoid certain neighborhoods to reduce the risks you face. It did not take long to figure out where to go, or not go, as the case may be.

The third story was actually right outside my neighborhood. I missed it by just minutes as I was on my way home and had cops and fire engine go by me as I was almost there and had to detour around because the entrance was blocked to my neighborhood. Really makes you think when things like this happen right by your home.

Links