Thought you LEO's might want to see this

This is a discussion on Thought you LEO's might want to see this within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by rstanek Huh, peoples skin are different colors, I never noticed... LOL ! Great Post!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Thought you LEO's might want to see this

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    Huh, peoples skin are different colors, I never noticed...
    LOL ! Great Post!
    Totus vestri castrum es nostrum possessia

2. Remove Ads

Wow!! Lots of hate there.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Hatred of your fellow man based on skin color is an ugly, low arena of human development. My personal thoughts on the matter are that certain groups of people have ingrained cultural differences, that can be conflicting to those on each side who will not allow each side to respect the other for who they are.

As one side claims inequality, the other side becomes defensive, and bad feelings begin to surface on both sides.
    No one likes to feel like the social morays and folkways that are not theirs are being crammed down their throats.

If we could all get over the black, white and every other color, and just be happy to be called "American" without attaching a color or ethnic origin to it, I would be truly happy.
    Race is just an easy way to choose up teams. Like skins and shirts. We need a way to identify the enemy.
    There have been countries in history who while one race have found other ways to pick sides. You might pick sides or teams by where you were born, class, or who has a different color hair.

We will always fight. We will always look for an excuse. Race is just a easy reason.

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links