Thought you LEO's might want to see this

Thought you LEO's might want to see this

This is a discussion on Thought you LEO's might want to see this within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; In case you didn't see this yet or haven't noticed.... nationalblackfootsoldiernetwork: Racist Aiken Police Regime Terrorist Sandra Rogers & Reparations Offender Cayce Vice: Dead! Did ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Thought you LEO's might want to see this

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

Well, it should certainly be easy to identify the enemy when they come calling.

I read it. It's garbage. I guess when the nation of Israel gets it's slavery reperation from Egypt, then they can get theirs.
    I wonder if they will also pursue payback from their own people who sold them into slavery?
    msgt/ret, zacii, 64zebra and 4 others like this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

I checked out the website and it was disturbing.

As a LEO,I have "No Comment!"

Thumbs down

Nothing seems to surprise me any more.

A very sad commentary on certain social issues in our country.

Racism can be done by any race to any other race for any reason.

It never makes sense.

This group is just one more such example of the hatred of racism.

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

So they are basically calling any crime/robbery/homicide by blacks against whites "reparations protests?!?!" and celebrating the perpetrators???? I've never seen anything like this...
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Hatred of your fellow man based on skin color is an ugly, low arena of human development. My personal thoughts on the matter are that certain groups of people have ingrained cultural differences, that can be conflicting to those on each side who will not allow each side to respect the other for who they are.

As one side claims inequality, the other side becomes defensive, and bad feelings begin to surface on both sides.
    No one likes to feel like the social morays and folkways that are not theirs are being crammed down their throats.

If we could all get over the black, white and every other color, and just be happy to be called "American" without attaching a color or ethnic origin to it, I would be truly happy.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    Stuff like that really used to bother me. Fortunately, I have good friends of various races and backgrounds who's ongoing friendship reminds me that these hate sights don't represent them anymore than the KKK represents me.

Extremists are just that. They're not much different than the animal that killed our officer.

Senior Moderator
    Haters gonna hate...
    zacii likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

First, tell me how many of them were ever slaves ? And second, why does anyone owe them a thing ?

My ancestors ran an underground railway thru 3 states for over 100 yrs and thru a few generations.... OK... when are they going to pay me for my ancestors freeing theirs ? Then , we can talk ...

I see it all as misled racist who think the world owes them something, that it doesn't, and somewhere along the line some crazy parent or relatives drove into them a hatred for others.... as being the cause for their failures in life and giving them an excuse to continue it.

I've run into some 'hatred' among some tribal leadership as well.... and one Head of the Council I was talking to ..... started to get really nasty about "YOU WHITES", and "that goes for your grandkids too"....(who were standing there). We were just there to ask for some simple information. Geez. But, that's when I was ruffled, and demanded he give them an apology. He asked me , "why would I want to apologize to any WHITE children" ...... to which I answered him, because they are part Choctaw and I imagine a lot more Indian than you are , since both of one set of grandparents were full blood Choctaw. My granddaughter told him a few things at that point, and telling him what a bad example he was "of her people". I think he may have had an ephiphamy that day .... getting chewed out by a 12 yr old who set a much better "example" than he did.

It's bad for everyone when someone makes "assumptions" , and then turn them into hateful rants ..... or acts.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Dam, and to think, I was just getting comfortable in my own skin.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Hatred of your fellow man based on skin color is an ugly, low arena of human development. My personal thoughts on the matter are that certain groups of people have ingrained cultural differences, that can be conflicting to those on each side who will not allow each side to respect the other for who they are.

As one side claims inequality, the other side becomes defensive, and bad feelings begin to surface on both sides.
    No one likes to feel like the social morays and folkways that are not theirs are being crammed down their throats.

If we could all get over the black, white and every other color, and just be happy to be called "American" without attaching a color or ethnic origin to it, I would be truly happy.
    As long as PC calls for hyphenation it will never happen. Until the hyphen isn't the only thing that separates one from the herd, it will continue to get shoved down our throats.

Huh, peoples skin are different colors, I never noticed...

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post

Well Said!
    Totus vestri castrum es nostrum possessia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links