Westboro Baptist protesters hit Willis Marine’s funeral

This is a discussion on Westboro Baptist protesters hit Willis Marine’s funeral within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Westboro Baptist protesters hit Willis Marine’s funeral This is my home town and I can say with certainty that if these nut jobs disrespect this ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Westboro Baptist protesters hit Willis Marine’s funeral

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar

This is my home town and I can say with certainty that if these nut jobs disrespect this Marine's
    funural, family and friends this will turn out badly for them.

Westboro Baptist protesters hit Willis Marine’s funeral | Newswatch | a Chron.com blog

2. Remove Ads

GM
    Well, they have been asking for it during a long time now, and IMO they deserve it.
    mano3, msgt/ret and afojc like this.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

These people are NOT Christians, Baptists or any type of religion.

They are a hate group plain and simple.

While I do not wish it to be, one day they will reap what they sow. If you plant hate, then you will harvest it at sometime.

It is only a matter of time before something extremely bad happens to these folks.
    Buckj, msgt/ret, afojc and 2 others like this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I was helping out with the Vietnam traveling wall in blue springs mo last year and these yahoos i would like to call them something else. tried protesting at a Vietnam gathering. now being in the military i have done some bad ass stuff and know alot of certified bad asses but i wouldnt dare try messing with a crowd of Vietnam vets no matter how old they are. I would love to do something to stop these people but thats what they want and suing us good guys is how they make there money.

US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

If they show up at my service (I am going to be cremated) I told my wife to get my ashes muddy and give all my friends and family a straw and blow my muddy ashes in thier faces
    Spade115, thephanatik and Buckj like this.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    They were supposed to picket a funeral for a medic in Greenville, SC recently. They never showed up. I don't know the reason, but there was a lot of support for the deceased soldiers family. I don't believe Westboro could have gotten anywhere near the funeral.

What logic does this Baptist Church get out of protesting the funeral of a Marine killed in action?? If this is there way of protesting the war by attacking mourning family and friends of the dead Marine than that makes them lower than whale crap!! What kind of church would do such a low vile thing!? Perhaps the road guardians will minimize the additional grief these scumbags will cause. As for me, I may just mail some of my dog's crap to them. This church deserves the wrath of the entire community.

Senior Moderator
    They often claim they are going to protest and then fail to appear.

Truly the scum of the earth.
    PatAz and Buckj like this.
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Hope the Patriot Guard Riders are present to block the protestors from the mourning family.

These are some stupid people......
    Last edited by rstickle; February 1st, 2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Language workaround
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    What logic does this Baptist Church get out of protesting the funeral of a Marine killed in action?? If this is there way of protesting the war by attacking mourning family and friends of the dead Marine than that makes them lower than whale crap!! What kind of church would do such a low vile thing!? Perhaps the road guardians will minimize the additional grief these scumbags will cause. As for me, I may just mail some of my dog's crap to them. This church deserves the wrath of the entire community.
    They are not protesting the war. They are saying that as a marine, in this case,he id defending this country which condones homosexuality. So therefore he should burn in hell. The are nuts

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyColby View Post
    Hope the Patriot Guard Riders are present to block the protestors from the mourning family.
    I am sure my PGR brothers and sisters there will get it done.

One thing I have noticed since the Supreme Court case is that more and more people from the comminity are showing up to support the families here in Florida. I am told this is true nationwide.

Matt
    PGR Ride Capt.
    Central Fla.
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    They are not protesting the war. They are saying that as a marine, in this case,he id defending this country which condones homosexuality. So therefore he should burn in hell. The are nuts
    Their position is even worse than that. According to the WBC, God kills our soldiers because our nation tolerates homosexuals.

Truly psychotic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You just said better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links