More South Border Fun and Games

This is a discussion on More South Border Fun and Games within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is some more News that makes you wanta say what the Heck.Looks like the Drug Cartel Members were in a firefight with the Mexican ...

Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By GoPackman
  • 1 Post By oneshot
  • 1 Post By ErnieNWillis
  • 3 Post By gasmitty
  • 2 Post By Eaglebeak

Thread: More South Border Fun and Games

More South Border Fun and Games

This is some more News that makes you wanta say what the Heck.Looks like the Drug Cartel Members were in a firefight with the Mexican Military,when things got too hot,they ditched their guns and crossed into the USA,then they decided to TAUNT the Mexican Military Forces while in gun range.Story below
    Details emerge in deadly cross-border shooting | deadly, details, emerge - Brownsville Herald
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Will someone please tell the illegals that they will have a much more difficult time sneaking into the U.S. on Jan 20, 2013? This kind of crap is going to end quickly starting on that day.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I most certainly hope so, Ret. We all have to get out and do our part in November to make that a reality.
    ErnieNWillis likes this.
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Will someone please tell the illegals that they will have a much more difficult time sneaking into the U.S. on Jan 20, 2013? This kind of crap is going to end quickly starting on that day.

^^^^^I am going to remain guardedly ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

optimistic in this regard.

I think no matter who is running the show in Washington, there is ultimately somebody in a much higher global position, calling the shots worldwide, who wants this to happen on a continual basis, to further erode the boundaries in this region.
    Each region has its own intricacies, but in Europe they began uniting them under the guise of the "Euro-dollar".
    Here its the border. They are going to try the,"why can't we all just live together" in N. America(yes even Canada), so who needs borders.
    Old Sarge likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

there is ultimately somebody in a much higher global position
    It is just a city of spineless politicians in Washington DC that will not come to terms with our security and sovereignty due to political aspirations of one type or another. Look to Washington, look no further. We can change the residents in Washington with the pulls of levers. We shall begin in November. Remember about 1/3 of the US Senate seats are up for grabs in November too. That would make a huge difference.

Mexico is essentially a failed state, whether anyone up here wants to label it failed or not. We need to reconsider how we calibrate our relationships with this state, and the "War on Drugs", to move towards a solution.

If not, our border will remain dangerous, porous, and a significant homeland security risk. This type of story will thus increase.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    When will the people finally speak up and say enough is enough? I don't mean to bring up politics but I FEAR we are in for 4 more years of the same if not worse BS!
    Guest1 likes this.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Sounds like a mess down South much like it has been. It needs some serious attention and security.

Lets not drag November into this as much as I hope our new President will do something to secure our borders I don't see them doing so unless we elect a South Texan for President. Its sad the President is supposed to be the voice of the American People but seems to be so far from that.

I understand the sovereignty issue, but I also understand the reality of hot pursuit (such as crossing jurisdictional boundaries in the US). So I have no problem with the Mexican Army shooting Mexican bad guys within sight of the border, even if the BGs are on the wrong side.

I only ask that we be allowed to heave the bodies back over the border and let our neighbors clean up after themselves.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Instead of a long fence and heavy border patrol, maybe we need something on the order of a wide "de-militarized" zone like has worked very effectively along parts of the Isralie border and between the two Korean borders. Plenty of land mines and robotic mini-gun towers (triggered by motion & infrared detectors with overlapping field of fire coverage) - friend or foe, nobody or nothing goes there and survives. Just need a coded wireless way of shutting down parts of the system to reload the mini's once in awhile - problem solved.
    Tzadik and Rock and Glock like this.

Too many votes to be lost by either side in promising strict immigration, or any immigration reform that makes an illegals life harder.

Even Border Wars (yes, mainstream media TV) seems to have been bought and paid for by the "let them cross" crowd. I even caught a few episodes that I would have sworn were funded by the ATF to offset the "Gunrunner" incident.

Smoke and mirrors. Soon they will be saying that there is no immigration problem, just like the Holocaust never happened.

I've even heard one popular political talk show state that in 2011 there was a net 0 (yes zero) illegal immigrant population increase.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Administrator
    Well, Mideast terrorists are now tightly in league with the drug cartels - things are going to get even more interesting me thinks.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Well, Mideast terrorists are now tightly in league with the drug cartels - things are going to get even more interesting me thinks.
    Just watched Red Dawn the other night. The script even commented on the fact that it was the illegal immigrants that brought down the communications net and opened the door for the commies.

How does one deal with 20 million armed insurgents suddenly appearing all over the country?
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    How does one deal with 20 million armed insurgents suddenly appearing all over the country?
    One round at a time.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Links