Executing Fugitive warrant nets more than expected - Page 2

Executing Fugitive warrant nets more than expected

This is a discussion on Executing Fugitive warrant nets more than expected within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; If it were me, I'd go back to the scene and nail a teddybear to the floor......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Executing Fugitive warrant nets more than expected

Senior Moderator
    If it were me, I'd go back to the scene and nail a teddybear to the floor...
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Oh yeah...so you think you have it rough??? My automatic coffee maker didn't go off this morning, so I had to wait!!

Seriously, thanks for what you do! There are many of us who really do appreciate it. I hope you heal up quickly!
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    Sounds like you did more in a few hours than I plan on doing all day, plus you did it before I even got out of bed. My days are not nearly as exciting and I think I like that. Thanks for taking care of business and I pray you heal quickly.

Semper Fi

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    If it were me, I'd go back to the scene and nail a teddybear to the floor...
    I laughed so loud, people out in the lobby stared at me.

I'm trying to imagine how you cuffed somebody while nailed to the floor... still, great job!
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Sixto, HotGuns, due to budget cuts this year, we are unable to provide the Teddy bears, lol. But I know exactly what you are saying.

Well, on the way home. Supervisor said he would do paperwork, and I could do my report on Monday. Also, got a certificate for dinner to Logans Roadhouse from the boys. So weekend here I come!
    I declined the pain script because I'm still goin shooting and I don't want that crap interfering with it.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    "I declined the pain script because I'm still goin shooting and I don't want that crap interfering with it."

Are you nuts? Do you have any idea what that's worth on the streets?

Some folks get to have all the fun!

Glad you only got a nail in the arm, a kick in the head, and a needle in the arse. Coulda been far worse. Thanks for being the tackle dummy of the raid! Next time--try not to hog up all the fun parts, will ya?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by adric22 View Post
    I'm trying to imagine how you cuffed somebody while nailed to the floor... still, great job!
    I didn't apply the cuffs. The two Deputy Marshals did. When he came outside, I quickly holstered my weapon, and grabbed him. I didn't even have my cuffs out. My goal was to control his hands, and when he went down, he went on his face and stomach with me on his back. My arms were under him still holding him by one wrist and the other a half jacked up cross between an arm bar and rear encircling elbow hold. As the deputy on the right side got him by the right arm, I released it and rolled to the left side still holding him by the left wrist with my left hand. It is my left arm that was being held in place by the nail.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Glad you werent hurt to bad G-Man.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Good job, congratulations, sorry for the injuries, get well soon and know you accomplished something very worth while today for society! Thank you!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

VIP Member
    Hey Glockman did they build a Logan's near you like in Ashland or something? Or do you have to drive all the way to the Huntington mall?

Speaking of work emergencies, our snack machine ran out of Doritos last week. It's just so hard working under such adverse conditions.
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

mel
    Sounds like a great day. Took some bad guys off the street. Prevented more garbage being put on the streets, and you get to go home and get taken care of, I suggest you get one of those small silver bells to ring when you need something.

Senior Member Array CowboyColby's Avatar
    Glockman sounds like an eventful day. Hope you heal up fast buddy and Thank you for the work you do.

VIP Member
    G-man: Thank you
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Congrats on the bust!

Heal up quick, there's always more of those b******* needing to get caught!
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links