Fort Bliss soldiers deploy to border

This is a discussion on Fort Bliss soldiers deploy to border within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by WD54241 In order to do this it will take a complete and total cleaning of Washington D.C., Unshackle the appropriate agencies. The ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Fort Bliss soldiers deploy to border

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    In order to do this it will take a complete and total cleaning of Washington D.C., Unshackle the appropriate agencies. The political games which take place within the beltway only serve to further the political ambitions of the party who happens to be in office. Stop using security of the border for votes! Enforce the current laws to the fullest extent! No rights for children born on U.S. soil to illegal's. Grant no safe haven to illegals, No welfare, Nothing... The rights of our constitution apply to legal and lawful Americans not illegal aliens! The border patrol and military are being set up to fail and will only add to the complete waste tax dollars yet another horse and pony show. It's all smoke and mirrors! We have the laws already on the books! We don't enforce those laws anymore for fear of violating someones rights who is here illegally in the first place which means they have no rights to begin with! The laws of yester year were imposed for a reason, only now are we seeing the reason behind there logic!
    Well said Devil Dog!

OpJ

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    In order to do this it will take a complete and total cleaning of Washington D.C., Unshackle the appropriate agencies. The political games which take place within the beltway only serve to further the political ambitions of the party who happens to be in office. Stop using security of the border for votes! Enforce the current laws to the fullest extent! No rights for children born on U.S. soil to illegal's. Grant no safe haven to illegals, No welfare, Nothing... The rights of our constitution apply to legal and lawful Americans not illegal aliens! The border patrol and military are being set up to fail and will only add to the complete waste tax dollars yet another horse and pony show. It's all smoke and mirrors! We have the laws already on the books! We don't enforce those laws anymore for fear of violating someones rights who is here illegally in the first place which means they have no rights to begin with! The laws of yester year were imposed for a reason, only now are we seeing the reason behind there logic! I agree with the Chinese, if your caught smuggling drugs into the country, you will be put to death! and they enforce it! why don't we do the same?
    As long as you are found guilty via the due process of law, yes I do agree with you.

I read a recent article in the Tampa Bay Times that tried to make me believe our Constitution is an outdated document, and one of the many things the article writer based their opinion on was that many countries do not protect due process. I have to stand in defense of that portion of the Constitution. My response to the article can be found at this link.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Quote Originally Posted by 21bubba View Post
    Again simple curiosity. Do you believe that given the fact we are 18 or so years down the road that the situations may have changed? Certainly not for the better. Seems to me that things have become a whole lot more violent in especially the last several years.
    The border is more violent now than ever. In my opinion not significantly, everything is just reported better.

Harden the crossings..close the boarder, respond to cross boarder violence with military ordinance, stop Federal welfare and aid rules that forbid citizenship disclosure requirements, stop medical treatment for children and mothers with-out documents, and suspend the birther citizen rule...."Welfare" for needy Americans only.. suspend work rules for "migrant" or "field workers"..close the boarder..Mexican illegals can leave...problem solved.... until the Mexican revolution....

D54241: i totally agree with your post.

But there are problems with kids born in the US to aliens. Changing that requires an Amendment to the US Constitution. IMO: It will not happen any time soon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links