Contract police forces? - Page 6

Contract police forces?

This is a discussion on Contract police forces? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by tacman605 No worries HB. He is one of those who although they never wore a uniform, served on a foreign soil, wore ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Contract police forces?

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    No worries HB.

He is one of those who although they never wore a uniform, served on a foreign soil, wore a badge on the street, been in harms way or spilled a drop of blood in defense of others knows just what it is like. He can make statements or give advice on how it should be done because someone told him that a friend of his third brother's cousin who was in Kuwait said so or he saw it on Fox News and it just had to be true.

What he says,though irritating, is so easy to refute it is entertaining which is in fact a valuable commodity here. After all I took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States so I guess I am protecting his right to say what he wants even though he is still talking out of his asna.

By the way asna is a Swedish word since there has been a rash of comprehension problems lately.

Semper Fi.
    Amen to that...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Quote Originally Posted by wdbailey View Post
    No one gives a flying fork at a rolling donut about what you do in Afghanistan either. I'd hazard a guess that most Americans these days don't feel so great about ever have had on drop of blood spilled in the sandbox
    Well Sir, This statement couldn't be further from the truth, go ask Warrior Mentor Bill Waugh who celebrated his 72ND birthday the day he touched down at Bagram Airfield on 12/11/2001, exactly three months to day of the 9/11 Attacks, go ask Joshua Reiss parents along with the three thousand other parents, mothers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters and fathers what they think about their loss.

You Sir, can say what you like, but you speak for yourself.
    Harryball and packinnova like this.

For some reason i feel whatever is said here by armchair commandos would never be said to the face of a true pmc

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Hey Fella's

In my experience... Private police is nothing new. As another poster said In NY there are private police departments. Both industrial, and residential. While municipal police are responsible to the people, and the political subdivision that pay them, The private police are answerable to the laws regulating them and the business that pays them. The private police have some limited peace officer powers while on duty, and on post. The municipal police always has co-jurisdiction.

In most larger cities many traditional policing tasks have been given over to civilians, or private contractors.

Traffic control
    issuance of parking citations
    jails
    prisoner transport
    vehical maintenance
    technical support
    some training

Could a police department be completely replaced by a private contract agency? I dont think so. The thought is scary to me.

I am sure we can all agree on one thing, when the defenseless and the innocents are running away as fast as they can from the chaos, (Troopers, Military / Security Forces, and LE) alike, are running right at the chaos.

And that my friends is the End Game.

Night

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Sponsored Links