This is the guy your mother warned you about

This is a discussion on This is the guy your mother warned you about within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Man allegedly commits 10 felonies in 9 hours | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News Do you think this guys cares about the stats? Would he ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By tacman605
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By mkh
  • 2 Post By msgt/ret

Thread: This is the guy your mother warned you about

VIP Member

This is the guy your mother warned you about

Man allegedly commits 10 felonies in 9 hours | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Do you think this guys cares about the stats? Would he be intimidated by OC'ing? He does not care what article you have read or video you have watched.

People like him are the reason you get out and train or you don't survive.
    Guest1 likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

You can't ignore the fact that some people aren't quite right. They're out there and encountering them seems random. Training for something you pray will never happen seems wise.

That comment about "That 5 hour energy drink must work" was a classic,but I don't think they will be using this case to advertise it.Remember in School when the Teacher said no matter what career you pick in life,give it 100% and you will be successful,I don't think they were alluding to Illegal activities
    Hopyard likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    They're out there and encountering them seems random

Caertaker you are absolutely right. Random encounters, you don't know if they will ever happen to you or not so why take the chance. They mess up the stats everytime. All it takes is for you to encounter one bozo like this and all the articles, videos and statistics go out the window.

Duke I think this guy had more than one energy drink in a sitting.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

This dirtbag changed the saying from 'any time, any place', to 'every time to every place'...he should never every see the outside of a prison again.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Ill tell you one thing, this guy was hell bent on getting what he wanted, when he wanted it. Training for this type of individual is not overly complex, but should be done (get out of your comfort zone). If you are not, you might want to re-think how you train....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

HIs odds of running into someone willing to protect himself go up as the incidents increase. Too bad he didn't already meet the resistance.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

mkh
    The odds of running into someone like this seem to be growing. Always carry always be prepared.
    scgunlover1 likes this.

VIP Member
    I would love to read the reports on this one. With some officers luck all would have occured on his shift, in his zone on the one day the shift was shorthanded and he volunteered for a 12 hours of OT.

VIP Member
    After crashing his stolen cab into a local parking garage, Todd then quickly held another taxi driver at gunpoint. When police finally apprehended Todd, he was hiding atop Opryland, partially submerged in a water-cooling vat. The Metro Fire Department was brought in to assist in Todd's removal from the vat, using a bucket and ladder truck.
    They should have tossed him either some bowling balls or 50 pound bags of sand to hang onto while waiting for rescue.
    scgunlover1 and sdprof like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Whatatool. 'A face that begs to be punched...

I have the utmost respect for the officer that has the self-restraint to take that dirtbag into custody in a legal manner.

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    You may hate what he did but I have to respect the speed of how he did it.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

The real crime spree is his head and face. Someone needs to teach him how to shave

His crime spree was bad enough,but when you burn down somebody's place of employment your a real POS,
    . When police finally apprehended Todd, he was hiding atop Opryland, partially submerged in a water-cooling vat. The Metro Fire Department was brought in to assist in Todd's removal from the vat
    I woulda had them fill the tank up so he would need to tread water one hour for every felony,then arrested him
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links