Another new role in the squadron

This is a discussion on Another new role in the squadron within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have been moved to PSD as the Squadron Commanders personal detail. Anyone have anytime on PSD? They are trying to send us to some ...

I have been moved to PSD as the Squadron Commanders personal detail. Anyone have anytime on PSD? They are trying to send us to some schools before deployment, I know one of them could be Global One Resource Group in Utah. I still haven't decided if I like the new assignment or not, but it seems like it could be very rewarding.

VIP Member
    Not sure I'd like it either. It's bad enough having to make sure you keep your own head down and butt safe, now you have someone else to worry about as well.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Spencer send me a PM on here or to tacman605@yahoo.com
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Links