Going to Trojan Security school in Arkansas in June

This is a discussion on Going to Trojan Security school in Arkansas in June within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The PSD is being sent to a 10 day school in Arkansas to fine tune our PSD skills. Here is a link to the website. ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By barstoolguru

Thread: Going to Trojan Security school in Arkansas in June

Going to Trojan Security school in Arkansas in June

The PSD is being sent to a 10 day school in Arkansas to fine tune our PSD skills. Here is a link to the website. Should be pretty cool! Anyone ever been to this school?

Risk Management, Security Services, Security Training, Bodyguard, Private Security

2. Remove Ads

We got the Trojan safety Training/lecture in Basic Training....
    HKinNY and wmhawth like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Spencer you will not be disapointed. I have not been however two of my guys went and took the PSD course and the firearms courses and were greatly impressed.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Thank you I am definitely looking forward to it. Do you know what kind of reputation they have? Are they recognized and respected in this field?

trojan man guy on a horse comes in a room on a horse
    Secret Spuk likes this.

VIP Member
    Looks like it may be almost as fun as DisneyWorld!
    "Cept for the junky Land Rovers they had pictured.

Good luck, be safe
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

No...but I live in Arkansas. Let me know if you would like a guided tour before or after the class. Ammo = fuel far as I'm concerned. If you want to meet a nice, young, good looking blonde intern and have at least ten grand to drop on a weekend....I can point you in the right direction. As far as fishing right now.....weather has been kinda on the cool side.
    I've always heard the best schools were in AZ. I seldom pay for anything other than range ammo. Proper schooling would be beyond my means at this point in life. I still train to keep myself alive with or without help from others intent on taking my money now in case I don't live through tomorrow.

VIP Member
    Spencer yes on both counts
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

I'm not sure I could attend a place called "TROJAN Security".... LOL.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    No...but I live in Arkansas. Let me know if you would like a guided tour before or after the class. Ammo = fuel far as I'm concerned. If you want to meet a nice, young, good looking blonde intern and have at least ten grand to drop on a weekend....I can point you in the right direction. As far as fishing right now.....weather has been kinda on the cool side.
    I've always heard the best schools were in AZ. I seldom pay for anything other than range ammo. Proper schooling would be beyond my means at this point in life. I still train to keep myself alive with or without help from others intent on taking my money now in case I don't live through tomorrow.
    I appreciate the offer Ram Rod I will see if we will be there a couple days early or late or maybe do some evenings

Thank you again Tacman605

Change of plans, looks like we are supposed to be going in September now. I am just hoping we are going period!

Well looks like my unit dropped the ball so we will not be attending this school at all before we deploy. I was looking forward to going so I am pretty bummed..

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    By all means, make sure your Trojan is secure. Wouldn't want an negligent discharge, would you.

Is that pushing the limits?
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Links