USMC Discharges Sgt. For Criticism of POTUS on Facebook

This is a discussion on USMC Discharges Sgt. For Criticism of POTUS on Facebook within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; [QUOTE=shockwave;2245388]If this clown wanted to disrespect his Commander in Chief, he got his just desserts. More troubling, though, is that the Armed Forces Radio Network ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: USMC Discharges Sgt. For Criticism of POTUS on Facebook

[QUOTE=shockwave;2245388]If this clown wanted to disrespect his Commander in Chief, he got his just desserts.

More troubling, though, is that the Armed Forces Radio Network routinely broadcasts the vile blatherings of that fat drug addict Limbaugh, which is not appropriate.[/QUOTE

Our new heroes: Newt Gingrich, Barrack Obama, Mitt Romney, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Jacob Lew, and Rush Limbaugh. All of whom never served in the military and were of age to serve in time of international involvement (war of one type or another).
    Retired Marine, Retired School Teacher, Independent voter, Goldwater Conservative.

2. Remove Ads

[QUOTE=wjh2657;2245423]
    Quote Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
    If this clown wanted to disrespect his Commander in Chief, he got his just desserts.

More troubling, though, is that the Armed Forces Radio Network routinely broadcasts the vile blatherings of that fat drug addict Limbaugh, which is not appropriate.[/QUOTE

Our new heroes: Newt Gingrich, Barrack Obama, Mitt Romney, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Jacob Lew, and Rush Limbaugh. All of whom never served in the military and were of age to serve in time of international involvement (war of one type or another).
    I don't understand your point. Are you trying to say that people should have volunteered for a war (Vietnam as an example) that was useless, had nothing to do with protecting our country, and killed 10;s of thousands on both sides needlessly...
    I served22 years but I do not look down upon on those that did not serve. I am not happy about folks that use loopholes but if it was a legitimate deferment then I have zero problems with that. Everything after WWII had ZERO to do with national security (with the exception of the first 18 months in Afghanistan). So you think folks should have left college to fight for may I ask...WHAT
    Hopyard likes this.

May I also ask you if someone did not join the military in the last 10 years after 9/11 that they should not be considered hero if they achieve a status in life and earn a hard earned living????? Would you respect them if they ran for office???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links