"The Red,White and Blue"

"The Red,White and Blue"

This is a discussion on "The Red,White and Blue" within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; God Bless our military. May we never forget what they do for us. Vance AFB JSUPT Video - YouTube OS...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Old School
  • 1 Post By oneshot

Thread: "The Red,White and Blue"

Thumbs up "The Red,White and Blue"

God Bless our military.

May we never forget what they do for us.

Vance AFB JSUPT Video - YouTube

OS
    Spirit51, ron8903 and msgt/ret like this.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member
    nice
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Very powerful. I loved it. Thanks.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Pretty good editing,saw Toby in concert about 9 years ago
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

mkh
    Awesome. Thanks for posting this.

The one thing the USA is still the best at...Putting some foot to ass for the cause....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Makes you want to stand up and salute!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    I love that song.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    I love that song.

^I love this Country!^^^^^^^^^^
    Even with all its faults.

Thanks OS
    Harryball likes this.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Cool video. A bunch of the pilots from Vance AFB frequent a BBQ place in a small town near the base. I was there talking to the owner when about twenty of them showed up. I asked the owner if he was having some kind of special night for high school kids and he laughed telling me that these were pilots who had just graduated from flight school at Vance.
    I had never realized how tiny pilots are. Nothing like the large he man image you seem in the movies. Just struck me as funny but one of them told me that being small is a plus for a pilot.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Cool video. A bunch of the pilots from Vance AFB frequent a BBQ place in a small town near the base. I was there talking to the owner when about twenty of them showed up. I asked the owner if he was having some kind of special night for high school kids and he laughed telling me that these were pilots who had just graduated from flight school at Vance.
    I had never realized how tiny pilots are. Nothing like the large he man image you seem in the movies. Just struck me as funny but one of them told me that being small is a plus for a pilot.

Michael
    Thanks for the post Old School. Great video... I was stationed at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City, and had to go up to Enid, OK, Vance AFB on a regular basis. Have met and talked with many of those "tiny" guys going through Flight School. It takes a special person to fly, whether it be Fighters, Transports, Attack Helicopters, etc...... I was lucky enough, my last week of active duty, at Homestead AFB, FL, after 20 plus years of trying to hitch a ride in a Fighter, to have a very good friend, who was a Squadron Commander and IP (Instructor Pilot), grease the wheels, and he took me up on a four hour checkride in an F4 Phantom. Yeah, that's me, the SHORT one, in the photo below. All I can say is, those that fly are a different breed and I'm darn sure glad they are on our side! God Bless America and God Bless ALL Our Troops...

F4 Flight.jpg
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

I salute all those who served, past and present, my country and all my fellow americans. Thank You for sharring. Very Cool!

Sponsored Links