Three ICE Agents Shot in California

This is a discussion on Three ICE Agents Shot in California within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; 3 agents shot, injured in SF Bay area incident - Yahoo! News...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By tiwee
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: Three ICE Agents Shot in California

VIP Member
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    Mexican narco gangs have ruined parts of Mexico. We need to keep the pressure on them. Thank goodness the ICE agents will recover. Countless people and treasure expended in the mid east. Hardly any effort to control a greater threat from our southern border. Frustrating.

Lots of bad stuff happens down here by the Border,hardly ever makes it to the National News unless it has something to do with Fed LEO's getting shot or killed by these thugs.What really irks me is the fact that we house prisoners that are kept in a Prison inside a prison,they will never walk free ever again,are too violent to be in General Population,Are Gang Members who are in charge of "Calling Shots" targeting people for Assaults and Death even Correction Officers.And yet we let them live,IMHO there should be no question that these violent thugs be executed on the spot,If you are too violent to be housed inside a Max Security system,you need to be removed from society.
    64zebra likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

If you are too violent to be housed inside a Max Security system,you need to be removed from society.
    I agree. What's with Texas capital punishment?

VIP Member
    I'm glad the ICE agents will be ok
    freaking dirtbags

I got to run warrants one morning last week with ICE agents from the area, very nice guys, very professional, tough job they do
    had 3 warrants, got all 3, 2 of them were tied to drug dealing/hispanic gangs, glad we got 'em and will be shown as deported felons now
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Links