Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes'

This is a discussion on Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes' within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I had to post this because it just OUTRAGES me that this weenie would even say this. I can't say here what I would like ...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Thread: Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes'

Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes'

I had to post this because it just OUTRAGES me that this weenie would even say this. I can't say here what I would like to see happen to him. Those who have serviced honorably and have fallen for the cause are HERO. What is this little worm? I am just burning up over this.

Chris Hayes: I'm 'Uncomfortable' Calling Fallen Military 'Heroes' | NewsBusters.org

God Bless and keep those who have served our Country... and their families. There is no other name for those who have fallen in defense of all of us but HERO. We should never forget and honor them not just this Holiday Weekend, but every day. Without their sacrifice and protection where would this Country be.

To all of you who have served. THANK YOU. You are my Heroes.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

2. Remove Ads

Spirit forgive me. This guy is a douche...He doesn't realize that the fallen, have fallen so he can write crap like that.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    MSNBC!! I'm afraid that's all I'm legally allowed to say!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

I hate it when people say stupid crap like this! So sacrificing your life for your country does not make you a hero?? Then what does?
    Spirit51 and atctimmy like this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Spirit forgive me. This guy is a douche...He doesn't realize that the fallen, have fallen so he can write crap like that.
    What forgive? He IS a douche. I am sure I have sat here calling him worse. Just don't want to get in trouble and say it in here.
    Inspector71, RKflorida and JDE101 like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Chris Hayes and Rachel Madcow should get married to each other. That would keep them from screwing up two otherwise perfectly normal families.
    Spirit51 and BurgerBoy like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick62 View Post
    Chris Hayes and Rachel Madcow should get married to each other. That would keep them from screwing up two otherwise perfectly normal families.
    Only after steps are taken to insure they couldn't breed! These are the same types who back in the 60's and 70's called returning troops "Baby Killers". If I saw one of them on fire, I wouldn't cross the street to pee on them to put it out.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    What forgive? He IS a douche. I am sure I have sat here calling him worse. Just don't want to get in trouble and say it in here.
    When in the presence of a lady. That sort of forgiveness. I make no apologies for who I am, but when around my wife and other women (and kids) I keep myself in check. You are so right about saying other things....
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Quote Originally Posted by Nick62 View Post
    She is a lesbian...but that aside. I will comment on this on Tuesday. I have lost close friends. This weekend is not the time for at least me to personaly give anytime to a debate or commentary. What ever one feels or thinks, this weekend is to remember those that lost thier lives. I emotionally do not want to get caught up in name calling no matter how well deserved.....That is not what this weekend and tommorrow are about.

Hope that came out right.

VIP Member
    Comments like that are expected from BSNBC.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

They have the right to say it, and I have the right to not read it. Clicking on their links only encourages them.
    RTTR84 likes this.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    So he's taking his hate for the government's choices out on the dead soldiers? And he does this the night before memorial day? I wouldn't mind getting his address and sending him an old-fashioned letter of my opinions of him... pathetic...
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

It's actually not as bad as you guys make it out to be.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    It's actually not as bad as you guys make it out to be.
    It is when it is said on TV the night before memorial day, and now on the internet for us all to have to hear about.

It's opinions like his that you keep to yourself. His mother must have never taught him "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all".
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

VIP Member
    He expressed his views as a person of conscience. He qualified his misgivings about the blanket use of the word "hero".
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Links