5 dead bodies found south of Phoenix

5 dead bodies found south of Phoenix

This is a discussion on 5 dead bodies found south of Phoenix within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Five dead bodies found in burned vehicle | azfamily.com Phoenix...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By lordofwyr
  • 1 Post By oneshot
  • 1 Post By gobbly

Thread: 5 dead bodies found south of Phoenix

VIP Member
    It is still too early to identify the bodies, and a possible motive has not been determined
    Possible drug deal gone wrong??
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Most likely. That whole area is a known corridor for smuggling drugs and humans.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    We are told our borders are secure so there is nothing to see here. /sarcasm

Sounds like an 'illegal' fire to me...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Here are my concerns that I have offered up to everyone who will hear, and they are serious.

Mexico is overrun with Drug Cartel violence in a way we cannot imagine, and our news media and politicians refuse to really give it play lest American citizens become outraged and possibly demand action.

That said, here is my concern, and it does ultimately come down to defensive carry and life in all aspects here in America.

Let's say you are a cop. You get a visit from Cartel members who have a simple deal.

Officer whoever, we do not want anything bad to happen to you, your family, friends, pets, etc. We are concerned for your safety and the safety of your children. So, here is the deal. You will continue to be a good cop. Arrest those terrible people who burglarize, who sped, etc. But you will NOT do any patrols here, here or there (points to the roads and maps of neighborhoods. If you do this simple favor for us, not only do you not need to fear us (but you know you must fear their enemies in other cartels), but you will find a nice extra amount of cash in your mailbox every month, and you can have a nicer home, car, a swimming pool, etc. But if you refuse, or if you continue to harass our people, well, (spreads pictures of your children at school, your wife or significant other at work, etc), you know how people have been brutally murdered south of the border, and we would HATE for that to happen here.

Or, Mr./Ms. Civilian home owner, all you have to do is not interfere by way of your neighborhood associations and security concerns. If you interfere (shows same pictures and makes same threats), well, fires happen so often, and children are so easily hit by cars....

You get the idea.

The Mexican population and police have faced this for years, without their government doing anything substantial or successful to stop it, as these same threats or promises of money extend way up into the government, and when those threats have been carried out against someone you knew who refused to cooperate, well, those promises and threats and large amounts of money are a powerful incentive to just go along.

Right now our own government refuses to admit that we probably need to deploy our military in Mexico more than we do anywhere else in the world, and now the violence is entering our country on a regular basis.

I can foresee a time that the American people will again be forming real neighborhood and local militias, not for the protection against our government, but as a result of needing protection against the Drug Cartels when our government continues to refuse to address the real issues of violence that the Mexican people have faced for decades. The body count is unreal just a few miles south, and is not confined to just Cartel Members as the few reports would have us believe.

The only difference between us and them is that we in America (for the most part) have the availability of personal defense weapons and the legal ability to protect ourselves personally, and if necessary, in mass. But the Cartels have access to fully automatic weapons, grenades and military hardware, while we must use our numbers and what we have.

Oh, and the President of Mexico, and most gun grabbing liberals would deny you the ability to own weapons and use them in self defense, leaving you as vulnerable to the Drug Cartels and other creatures of the dark as a lamb in a wolves den. Go figure.

Mark my words, a time is coming when we will either have to, as a country or as individuals, clean up the cartels, or face the same unfathomable body count that Mexico sees daily.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofwyr View Post
    Here are my concerns that I have offered up to everyone who will hear, and they are serious.

Mexico is overrun with Drug Cartel violence in a way we cannot imagine, and our news media and politicians refuse to really give it play lest American citizens become outraged and possibly demand action.

That said, here is my concern, and it does ultimately come down to defensive carry and life in all aspects here in America.

Right now our own government refuses to admit that we probably need to deploy our military in Mexico more than we do anywhere else in the world, and now the violence is entering our country on a regular basis.

I can foresee a time that the American people will again be forming real neighborhood and local militias, not for the protection against our government, but as a result of needing protection against the Drug Cartels when our government continues to refuse to address the real issues of violence that the Mexican people have faced for decades. The body count is unreal just a few miles south, and is not confined to just Cartel Members as the few reports would have us believe.

Oh, and the President of Mexico, and most gun grabbing liberals would deny you the ability to own weapons and use them in self defense, leaving you as vulnerable to the Drug Cartels and other creatures of the dark as a lamb in a wolves den. Go figure.

Mark my words, a time is coming when we will either have to, as a country or as individuals, clean up the cartels, or face the same unfathomable body count that Mexico sees daily.

^^^^^^^^^^WELL said^^^^^^^^

I agree,

And to rally the troops I post this...............

Bluto: Hey! What's all this laying around stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?
    Stork: What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron? We're all expelled. There's nothing to fight for anymore.
    D-Day: [to Bluto] Let it go. War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
    Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    Otter: [to Boon] Germans?
    Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
    Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
    [thinks hard of something to say]
    Bluto: The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
    [Bluto runs out, alone; then returns]
    Bluto: What the BLEEP happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
    Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these BLEEPERS. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
    Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
    D-Day: [stands up] Yeah, I agree. Let's go get 'em.
    Boon: Let's do it.
    Bluto: [shouting] "Let's do it"!
    lordofwyr likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

This sort of thing is why I support LEAP.
    Pistology likes this.

Not too far from my house! Which is why I am never unarmed and generally stay out of the desert south of here.

The husband of that family had been diagnosed with a brain tumor and was getting a divorce. He asked a friend to take care of his business.

Police: Burned SUV with bodies is missing family's | Fox News

The news has left the Butwins' neighbors baffled. Neighbors who talked to The Associated Press said that James and Yafit Butwin were going through a divorce and he was battling a brain tumor.

"From what we know them to be, this is totally unexpected to the point of almost being unbelievable," neighbor Robert Kempton said." We'll choose to remember them in the wonderful, positive light that we knew them."

The Butwin family acquaintance who first called authorities told police on Monday that he was worried about them after receiving a note from James Butwin with instructions on how to operate his construction business without him, Tempe police Sgt. Jeff Glover said.
    Read more: Police: Burned SUV with bodies is missing family's | Fox News

Someone asked not long ago, when do you think that drug war south of the border will get here? (in the US). Well,guess what,its here. Lock & Load.

Interesting... Sounds like it likely wasn't drug related...

Though I still support LEAP :) Drug violence has been going on in our country for quite a long time, and cartel related violence as well.

This one got political very fast. Sheriff Babeau of Pinal county initially went on a rant saying the dope peddlers murdered those five folks. In reality it was a murder/suicide thing. This will not help Babeau come re-election time.

5 bodies found in burned car in Arizona desert: Stories, photos

Links