ND inside police station - Page 3

ND inside police station

This is a discussion on ND inside police station within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Interesting. Our anonymous source is concerned about the round going through walls and killing people outside. Sounds like he or she isn't all that familiar ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: ND inside police station

Interesting. Our anonymous source is concerned about the round going through walls and killing people outside. Sounds like he or she isn't all that familiar with the weapon in question. And of course the line about other officers getting suspended for "minor"stuff.
    Sour grapes much?
    My department didn't bother with press releases when a rookie blew a hole in the roof of a cruiser putting a shotgun in the rack. Or any of the N/Ds during the transition from Beretta to Glock.
    And any remedial training or discipline resulting from such incidents qualifies as a personnel action and as such can not be commented on by the department
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

ND"s by LEO's happen a lot more than people will ever realize ..... ever realize. They aren't as infrequent as people think they are.

All ND's I've seen have been by LEO's, and nearly shot twice. Did get hit with a lot of pieces of wood that stuck into my shirt and stomach on one, where the bullet hit the counter right in front of me .... bullet only a couple of inches from hitting me.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links