Is there an "insurgency" building on our front porch?

This is a discussion on Is there an "insurgency" building on our front porch? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Close 90% of our bases overseas and bring our brave men and women home and station them on the boarder. We're not the Mexican army ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Is there an "insurgency" building on our front porch?

Close 90% of our bases overseas and bring our brave men and women home and station them on the boarder. We're not the Mexican army la who gives a crap mess with us and we will take more of your land.
    mkh likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I live 20 miles from the Border,they have actually found and arrested several high ranking Cartel Members living in South Texas,and recently arrested the relatives of known Cartel members for laundering drug money thru Real Estate and Racing Horse Stables here in Texas
    I hear you. I live within 17 miles of the AZ/Mexico border. Altho about half way between Douglas AZ and Nogales AZ, Cartel members have been arrested in both of those cities.
    Flashbacks:
    It is better that I have flashbacks about them, then them having flashbacks about me

USMC RET 1961-1971

VIP Member
    While the Mexican government may scale back or even stop their war on drugs. I don't foresee a major drop in violence. The different cartels are still going to be warring for control of the drug trade.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

A number of cool aid drinking liberal minded nut jobs decided it would be a good idea to put the fox in the hen house to stand guard. They know whats coming into the Country over the southern border,they just don't care. The more trouble we have here in our country the more they will turn to the fox to "save them" and thats what they want. The American people won't tolerate their kind of "fix" if it ain't broke, so, they are trying to break it. We are in real danger of losing this country to those that do not believe in our Country the way it was founded. They want to tear it down and rebuild it to their liking. The fox has got to go. We have one more chance in November. If we lose that battle, we are done for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links