Scary Article

Scary Article

This is a discussion on Scary Article within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=52018 They are still at it. My only hope is that this article is now coming out because they (our Intel) are close to getting ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scary Article

Scary Article

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=52018

They are still at it. My only hope is that this article is now coming out because they (our Intel) are close to getting them.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the Congress is in session."
    Mark Twain
    S&W M&P 40

Lightbulb Interview With a Terrorist: Attack Imminent?

Exclusive to Canada Free Press and Northeast Intelligence

Next Attack Imminent:
    Muslims ordered to leave the United States

By Paul L. Williams & David Dastych

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Urgent news from Abu Dawood, the newly appointed commander of the al Qaeda forces in Afghanistan:

Final preparations have been made for the American Hiroshima, a major attack on the U.S.

Muslims living in the United States should leave the country without further warning.

The attack will be commandeered by Adnan el Shukrijumah ("Jaffer Tayyer" or "Jafer the Pilot"), a naturalized American citizen, who was raised in Brooklyn and educated in southern Florida.

The al Qaeda operatives who will launch this attack are awaiting final orders. They remain in place in cities throughout the country. Many are masquerading as Christians and have adopted Christian names.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban will also launch a major strike (known as the "Badar offensive" against the coalition forces in Afghanistan during the holy month of Ramadan.

The American people will be treated to a final audio message from Osama bin Laden which will be aired within the next two weeks.

The announcements from Abu Dawood were obtained by Hamid Mir, the only journalist to interview Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and Taliban leader Mullah Omar in the wake of 9/11. Mir earlier reports regarding the resurgence of the Taliban with support from Iran and an unofficial truce between President Pervez Musharraf and al Qaeda have been panned out by the press in recent months.

Mr. Mir interviewed Dawood on September 12 at the tomb of Sultan Mehmud Ghaznawi on the outskirts of Kabul. Dawood and the al Qaeda leaders who accompanied him were clean-shaven and dressed as Western reporters. The al Qaeda commandeer had contacted Mir by cell-phone to arrange the meeting. The contents of the encounter are as follows:

Q: How did you have my local mobile number?

A: We watched you on Geo TV walking in the mountains near Kabul with British troops. You were embedded with our enemies. We were sure that you are staying in one of the few hotels or guest houses in Kabul. We were looking for you in Serena and Intercontinental hotels, but then some Taliban friends informed us that they had your phone number and you might visit them in Zabul [an Afghani province]. We got your number from Commander [Muhsen] Khayber. [Khayber was responsible for a homicide bombing in Casablanca that killed 32 people]. Don't worry about that. We will not make any harm to you. We just want to warn you that you better don't take any rides in the tanks and humvis of the Western Forces; they are not safe for any journalist in Afghanistan.

Q: Thanks for your concern; can I know your name?

A: Yes my name is Abu Dawood, if you remember, we have already met in Kunar two years ago, but at that time I had a long beard, now I have a small one. You were there in the mountains, close to Asadaabad [a small village in the Kunar province of eastern Afghanistan] and you met some Al Qaeda fighters. I was among them.

Q: OK. I just want to say that I am a journalist, I have to speak to both sides of a conflict, for getting an objective view and that is why I was traveling with the British troops; now I am sitting with you and that is my real job. I have interviewed Osama bin Laden as well as Condoleezza Rice, General Pervez Musharraf and President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan. I hope you will appreciate my objective approach?

A: You have claimed to be objective, but you and your TV channel have always given much time to the propaganda of our enemies. Anyhow, it was our moral responsibility to warn you that you better try to avoid traveling with the British, American, Canadian, French, Spanish and Italian troops in Afghanistan, we will target all of them, we don't want that people like you suffer by our attacks, it is not good for you, and at least you should not be killed with the enemies of Islam. I am sure, brother Khayber have informed you that the Taliban will launch a big operation against the Crusader Forces, in the holy month of Ramadan; don't come to Afghanistan in Ramadan. You will see a lot of fadaee amalyat ["suicide bombings"] in coming days, Kabul will become a graveyard of NATO and ISAF.

Q: Yes Khayber told me about the "Badar operation" in Ramadan. I think you are an Afghani but you are not a Talib, are you a member of Al Qaeda?

A: You are right. But we are with the Taliban, just helping them, fighting under their command. Every Al Qaeda fighter can become a Talib, but every Talib cannot become Al Qaeda.

Q: So where is Sheikh Osama bin Laden?

A: I don't know exactly, but he is still in command of Al Qaeda, and he is in contact with his Mujaheddin all over the world.

Q: Why there was no new video statement from him, in last two years?

A: Because the CIA can feed his fresh picture to the computers fitted on their Predator planes, and these planes can get him, like Nek Muhammad or Akbar Bugti. But he has released many audio messages this year. Listen to him carefully. Don't underestimate his warnings. America is playing with the security of Muslims all over the world, now it is our turn again. Our brothers are ready to attack inside America. We will breach their security again. There is no timeframe for our attack inside America; we can do it any time.

Q: What do you mean by another attack in America?

A: Yes a bigger attack than September 11th 2001. Brother Adnan [el Shukrijumah] will lead that attack, Inshallah.

Q:Who is Adnan?

A: He is our old friend. The last time, I met him in early 2004, in Khost. He came to Khost from the North Waziristan. He met his leaders and friends in Khost. He is very well known in Al Qaeda. He is an American and a friend of Muhammad Atta, who led 9/11 attacks five years ago. We call him "Jaffer al Tayyar" ["Jafer the Pilot"]; he is very brave and intelligent. Bush is aware that brother Adnan has smuggled deadly materials inside America from the Mexican border. Bush is silent about him, because he doesn't want to panic his people. Sheikh Osama bin Laden has completed his cycle of warnings. You know, he is man of his words, he is not a politician; he always does what he says. If he said it many times that Americans will see new attacks, they will definitely see new attacks. He is a real Mujahid. Americans will not win this war, which they have started against Muslims. Americans are the biggest supporters of the biggest terrorist in the world, which is Israel. You have witnessed the brutality of the Israelis in the recent 34-day war against Lebanese civilians. 9/11 was a revenge of Palestinian children, killed by the US-made weapons, supplied to Israel. The next attack on America would be a revenge of Lebanese children killed by US-made cluster bombs. Bush and Blair are the Crusaders, and Muslim leaders, like Musharraf and [Afghani President Hamid] Karzai are their collaborators, we will teach a lesson to all of them. We are also not happy with some religious parties in Pakistan and Egypt, they got votes in the name of Mujaheddin, and then, they collaborated with Musharraf and [Egyptian President] Hosni Mubarak. Now look at all of them, Musharraf and Karzai don't trust each other, the CIA and ISI don't trust each other, all the hypocrites and enemies of Mujaheddin are suspecting each other; this help to us is coming from Heavens. Allah is with us.

Q: But if you attack inside America again, then Muslims living in America will face lot of problems, why would you like to create new problems for your brothers and sisters?

A: Muslims should leave America. We cannot stop our attack just because of the American Muslims; they must realize that American forces are killing innocent Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq; we have the right to respond back, in the same manner, in the enemy's homeland. The American Muslims are like a human shield for our enemy; they must leave New York and Washington.

Q: But your fighters are also using the American Muslims as their shield, if there are no Muslims in America, then there would be no Al Qaeda, may be the Americans would feel safer?

A: No, not at all. We have a different plan for the next attack. You will see. Americans will hardly find out any Muslim names, after the next attack. Most of our brothers are living in Western countries, with Jewish and Christian names, with passports of Western countries. This time, someone with the name of Muhammad Atta will not attack inside America, it would be some David, Richard or Peter.

Q: So you will not attack America, until Muslims are there?

A: I am not saying that, I am saying that Muslims must leave America, but we can attack America anytime. Our cycle of warnings has been completed, now we have fresh edicts from some prominent Muslim scholars to destroy our enemy, this is our defending of Jihad; the enemy has entered in our homes and we have the right to enter in their homes, they are killing us, we will kill them.
    Last edited by ExSoldier; September 17th, 2006 at 09:41 PM.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Common Sense...

tells us that it's not if, but when.

Perhaps the next attack will really wake up the liberals who seem more interested in why a U.S. soldier would put a pair of panties on some prisoner's head than U.S. prisoners being beheaded and displayed on TV.

Perhaps if it is proven that the Nuke...if used...came across the Mexican border...the Liberals and Dems AND Repub's will finally take border security beyond fancy words.

Perhaps Americans will come together again...I hope so!

Perhaps the New York times will be gone...Oh well...

Wake up America!

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Man I read this and my blood ran ice cold. S'pose they're cooking up a Spanish Surprise? If they strike near the election WILl the sheep say baaaaa and turn out the party in control? Will they knuckle under and crawl? What is the impact on we sheepdogs?
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Senior Moderator
    One thing is sure...

No matter what happens by a subversive group of muslims, the impact will be MINIMAL, as compared to the loss of our rights by more emergency provisions, laws and all of the other complications that come when something like this happens when the sheeple in Congress get scared and stupid...and every bit of it will be in the name of "peace and safety".

This is what the terrorists bank on, and either way they win.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Lead Moderator
    We had two threads started on this, so I went ahead and merged them!
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

It's too bad it will take something like this for us "to come together again".
    George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed."

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    One thing is sure...

No matter what happens by a subversive group of muslims, the impact will be MINIMAL, as compared to the loss of our rights by more emergency provisions, laws and all of the other complications that come when something like this happens when the sheeple in Congress get scared and stupid...and every bit of it will be in the name of "peace and safety".

This is what the terrorists bank on, and either way they win.
    That would have been a lot more serious before Katrina and Mayor Nagin's nazis grabbing guns. After that debacle, a lot more states passed laws that FORBID any level of government authority from grabbing guns.

Although there is still the dreaded Executive Orders that have been in effect since the 1960's and slowly updated and later tied into one single order so that if one is tripped, then all are tripped....giving sole governmental authority to FEMA. Granted they looked a lot like the Keystone cops after Katrina.

But I think it's a little bit like being captured by the Iraqis during Gulf War #1 (Desert Storm) as a good buddy of mine was during the initial invasion of Kuwait. He was there on leave and watched it all happen. He said to me later that the Iraqis were specifically told NOT to torment or harm the captives in any way. Given that restriction they didn't know what to do. He said it was like being held by the Three Stooges.

So don't sell FEMA short. I think they might make fine GESTAPO, especially if the BATFE is attached. Here's a list (tinfoil time) of the EO's (this one is fact...the Executive Orders are also published in the Federal Register) AND the ummmmm "camps" supposedly preset in case of a catastrophe. Now...oddly enough back in 1987, the Miami Herald, ran an article that completely flew under the radar locally to the effect that Homestead Air Reserve Base and the Krome Detention center were both being "upgraded" for exactly that purpose! Only the mayor of the City of Homestead kicked up a fuss and that went away right quick. The detention center at Homestead can handle over 100,000 folks. The link: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm Supposedly the camps are there...in place and waiting in case of another disasterous Mariel Boatlift like when Castro opened his jails and nuthouses and let them all float up to Florida back in 1981.

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    At the risk of being attacked for saying this....

That news site posted seems to have a LOT of extremely right-handed views. I would be more likely to take this at face value if it had come from AP, Reuters, or BBC. I know the general feeling of the members of this forum and I generally feel the same way, but I have a rough time believing items that come from pretty far on either side of the aisle.

If this *IS* real then it's pretty scary. I'm gonna dig around and see what I can come up with.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

Reuters is Mainstream? PUH-Lease.....

Quote Originally Posted by SixBravo View Post
    At the risk of being attacked for saying this....

That news site posted seems to have a LOT of extremely right-handed views. I would be more likely to take this at face value if it had come from AP, Reuters, or BBC. I know the general feeling of the members of this forum and I generally feel the same way, but I have a rough time believing items that come from pretty far on either side of the aisle.

If this *IS* real then it's pretty scary. I'm gonna dig around and see what I can come up with.
    Worldnet Daily may have a "right" take on issues but the raw data IS (in part) mined from AP and Reuters (that's a commie outfit if ever I saw one) or the really anti-USA BBC. Often the WND guys take AP and Reuters stuff off the wire then dispatch one of their guys (a stringer in the area) to confirm. That's a step the lefty's commonly overlook...especially if a story holds a conservative in a poor light. Sheeeesh if AP/Reuters/BBC are "mainstream" to you.....where is your sense of the "left?"

I have many friends in DHS as well as SpecOps in various services. If it's any "comfort" they've been whispering this alarm for about 18 months or so. Given their occupations they really can't shout out to the world....but they can drop hints hither and yon. My guess is right before the elections....because right after may be too late.
    Last edited by ExSoldier; September 18th, 2006 at 12:20 AM.

Senior Moderator
    I like it because they will say things that the left wing P.C. controlled news media WONT....

I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

I will not trust anything from Reuters, or the BBC anymore and the AP has been caught many times repeating stories with no factual basis whatsoever. WorldNetDaily may lean right, but their stories can be corroborated.
    Walk steathly - and carry a big Springfield.

I don't read anything from the BBC about the US. I look their stuff over for international news. They have a lot of good contacts and some of their reporters really know their topics - which is something that is lacking just about everywhere. They may not like the US, but I'm more concerned with what I read from them concerning the OTHER guys who don't like the US.

They are just like AP and Reuters. You have to know what your reading and in some cases read between the lines... and never ever believe something you only read in one place. If I wanted to read an opinion of an event, I'll check out the Op-Ed section.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

VIP Member
    I agree with Exsoldier.............

Rueters, AP..et al....are not main stream, well maybe they are mainstream LIBERAL. They are not unbiased in any way. Rueters won't even call terrorists....terrorists. They use some politically correct term like 'freedom fighter' (the terrorists aren't fighting for freedom!)

If you want some decent sources for news:

www.worldnetdaily.com
    www.cnsnews.com
    www.newsmax.com
    www.drudgereport.com
    www.mediaresearch.org
    www.breitbart.com
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

I'm sure most already don't like my opinion of "unbiased" news (doesn't exist)....

1) CNSNews is owned by Media Research Cetner. MRC's tagline on Google's search engine reads: "Media Research Center (MRC) is a conservative media watchdog group dedicated to bringing political balance to the news and entertainment media."
    -Personally I would rather read a news source that doesn't advertise conservativacy. Even thought I *am* on that side of the aisle, I already know how the right feels. To get raw information from these sites, one is still going to have to read between the lines, just more than normal. The same can definitely be said for liberal news sites as well **cough www.nytimes.com cough**.... Uhg... Talk about biased reporting...

2) Newsmax.com Seems initially like a good news site, but doesn't hold stories on all sides of an issue. Also, my personal preference, not enough international stuff. I'm thinking that the Drudge Report is similar. I would like to know who their parent company is/how they get a lot of their funding.

3) Breitbart, at first glance, appears to be a good site. However, it is linked with the Drudge Report and Newsmax. I do like the fact that Breitbart posts direct from AFP, Reuters, and AP.

I realize that many of you probably hold negative opinions of me based on this. Some may say that I read liberal rags. Thats fine, and your opinion - which is alright. No matter what I read, I always end up seeing particular slants. I guess that is just how I view the news. Reading news that is as raw as I can get it just makes it easier and less time-consuming for me.

I do know that, overall, we live in a liberal world. One has be wary about what they believe - especially today where we have lightning-fast news services which can mis-report in the sheer confusion of the moment. I still like to read between the lines and look at all the angles, even with what I do currently read. My intention is not to troll. I do apologize if I've upset some people. As some of you know, I write for a weekly intelligence newsletter and the currect account I hold with them is rather broad (Illegal & Legal Weapons Sales/Transfers)... you can't imagine some of the international trash and propoganda I have to wade through. You wanna hear me get feisty about something, I can go off about Chinese "News" sources. lol Talk about a biased slant.... that trash is a joke for some resources.

I'll stop posting in here on this topic because I don't want to hijack the thread. If anyone wants to keep talkin' about this PLEASE PM me. I love to talk about this topic.
    Last edited by SixBravo; September 18th, 2006 at 10:15 PM.
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links