Bloomberg suggests cops go on strike nationwide

This is a discussion on Bloomberg suggests cops go on strike nationwide within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; He's an idiot and not very useful...........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Bloomberg suggests cops go on strike nationwide

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    He's an idiot and not very useful........
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT,,, NOT ,,,,, HOW did someone so STUPID wind up
    with so much MONEY. A total WASTE. TWO PEAS from the same POD,,,,
    OBAMA & Bloomberg.

I guess he does not CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE TAKE COULD GET KILLED because
    of his IDIOTIC SUGGESTION.
    A few elitists shouldn't rule the many.
    Better to have a 380 in your pocket than a 45 at HOME.
    When seconds count, police are minutes away.

Heh... The Editor in Chief of PoliceOne had a good response to this nutjob as well:
    10-43: All Units...
    with Doug Wyllie, PoliceOne Editor in Chief

Why officers won't do what Bloomberg suggests
    Why officers won't do what Bloomberg suggests

Snippet:
    Well, Mr. Bloomberg, I do understand why officers in this great nation will not do what you suggest.

Because they have sworn an oath to protect their communities from criminals.

They have studied diligently and trained vigorously to meet whatever evil that may confront them on the streets anytime they go 10-8.

They have taken it upon themselves to be the sheepdogs protecting the flock from the wolves.

They take their duties seriously, and no matter where they stand on the Second Amendment in the United States Constitution Bill of Rights, they approach their jobs with professionalism and valor so great that it will forever evade your imagination.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Well-written piece, with the honor of refusing such a ludicrous call squarely where it belongs: at its core. I'm hoping he sent it as a letter to Mr. B, in addition to posting it on Officer.com.

Kudos to Mr. Borelli.
    maybe we should print and mail it to his office from all across the country since he wants to get on his idiotic grandstand and tell the rest of the country what we should do

why we don't take your advice Mr. Wacko Bloomingidiot-berg?
    -I have more integrity, guts, and dedication to my job and the oath I took the day my wife pinned my badge on me in one of my fingernails, than you have all together in your brainless body.....you egotistical wacko
    -because no matter what the pinhead, ignorant, pansy politicians propose, condone, or put into law, we will still bust our behinds to protect and serve, my fellow citizens deserve that much

hey Bloomey....how bout you propose putting dirtbags in prison and keep them there for the duration of their sentences so they don't keep being dirtbags on the street, instead of going after an inanimate object that can only kill when the human being handling it decides to pull the trigger
    that would make all of us a little more happy and safe
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer
    not enough space for list, main gear: duty-G17, S&W 642 bug, 870, RRA AR-15; G30 off-duty
    Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links