Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

This is a discussion on Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is scary. From 1961.... Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns - YouTube...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

god every single firearm forum I'm on is having some tin foiler posting this. It's going to amount to nothing just like the UN bill that everyone freaked about
    troutkiller likes this.

Senior Moderator
    I'm sorry but this is hogwash
    troutkiller likes this.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Quote Originally Posted by PIMking View Post
    god every single firearm forum I'm on is having some tin foiler posting this. It's going to amount to nothing just like the UN bill that everyone freaked about
    I wonder, if everyone hadn't freaked about that U.N. bill would it still have amounted to nothing? Or, would it have passed because the politicians, seeing no opposition to it, did not see any harm in passing it? These so called tin foil hat folks do serve a purpose.
    There have been tin foil hat folks sounding the alarm since early in our countries history. Thomas Payne, Patrick Henry, Henry Clay to name but a few. Much of what they say is over the top. But there is also much that bears paying attention to.

Michael
    jumpwing likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    Have you even bothered to read all of the EO's that Kennedy signed in 1961? Good grief. I admit I d watch Info Wars, just for comic relief.
    troutkiller likes this.

Alex Jones and his crew again. Why am I not surprised?
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! A document available to the public for OVER FIFTY YEARS!
    troutkiller likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    I wonder, if everyone hadn't freaked about that U.N. bill would it still have amounted to nothing? Or, would it have passed because the politicians, seeing no opposition to it, did not see any harm in passing it? These so called tin foil hat folks do serve a purpose.
    There have been tin foil hat folks sounding the alarm since early in our countries history. Thomas Payne, Patrick Henry, Henry Clay to name but a few. Much of what they say is over the top. But there is also much that bears paying attention to.

Michael
    You seem to be forgetting that many nations, not only the US did not want the treaty. Our politicians and gun organizations mean nothing to Syria, China, Russian, Iran,....good lord should I go on with all of the other countries that did not want the treaty with language that could affect their own Constitutions.

And when you have nut jobs speak for you (I am not talking about gun organizations) then we all look like nut jobs to sane people.

BTW: Many of here on this forum were not "freaking out" about the UN treaty becasue we knew it would never affect us.
    Last edited by suntzu; August 13th, 2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Price on aluminum was going up the closer 27 July approached :)

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post

Michael
    It would have failed anyway. It was required to be by consensus. We are not the only country in the world that produces weapons. Arms are a multi multi billion dollar a year industry. You think the Russians or the Chinese are going to let something pass that would limit their sales?
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Once you understand that 1) these clowns never sleep, they're CONSTANTLY working some new angle to transfer power from the people to the government, and 2) great tyrannies can be built one brick at a time; then you will clearly see that these seemingly "insignificant" events are worth keeping a close eye on. Tinfoilers are like the hairs on the back of your neck: their purpose is to alert, not to lead.
    RemMod597 likes this.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

If you're real concernedmthen checkout (and join) Oath Keepers. www.oatkeepers.org.
    If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd taken better care of myself when I was younger

VIP Member
    The Sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    You seem to be forgetting that many nations, not only the US did not want the treaty. Our politicians and gun organizations mean nothing to Syria, China, Russian, Iran,....good lord should I go on with all of the other countries that did not want the treaty with language that could affect their own Constitutions.

And when you have nut jobs speak for you (I am not talking about gun organizations) then we all look like nut jobs to sane people.

BTW: Many of here on this forum were not "freaking out" about the UN treaty becasue we knew it would never affect us.
    Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that everything that has ever been discussed will in fact happen. Most ideas never get past the basic outline stage before being discarded. What I am saying is that without some of these watch dogs, radical or not, many of the ideas being floated might in fact progress to more dangerous stages.

Just a couple of years ago there was an OSHA proposal that came within sixty days of becoming final. This proposal then would have had the force of law and prevented the shipment of Black Powder by commercial carrier anywhere within the U.S. borders. Luckily for us this was first caught by some of these radical tin foil folks.

Michael

Just in case folks don't know it they can watch Infowars on their TV. It is streamed online and with a small box like a Roku you can access it on any TV.

no way
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    no way
    You can access up to 300 channels or something like that besides Info Wars LOL. There is a channel called Drive In Theater and it has all of the B movies ever made (Plan Nine From outpsace, Rocket SHip XM, Atomic Rulers of the Universe)

It does have Bowhunting, and other channels like that also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links