Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'?

This is a discussion on Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'? within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well worth reading. Quoting first two paragraphs: Articles: Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'? Let's go there: if Obama thinks he's losing, will ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By QKShooter

Thread: Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'?

Well worth reading. Quoting first two paragraphs:

Articles: Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'?

Let's go there: if Obama thinks he's losing, will he allow safe and fair elections on November 6? And if he does lose, will he peacefully turn over power to Mitt Romney on January 20, 2013? Or will he cling to power "by any means necessary," as a highly placed insider alleges?

Now, I'm truly sorry to raise such disgusting, un-American, crazy-sounding questions, but, alas, they're not crazy, and I've got a disquieting amount of evidence. The Democrats have already accused Romney of murdering a woman with cancer, financial felonies, and not filing taxes for ten years -- the last charge delivered by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor, on the basis of absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

By Democrat standards, I've got enough proof to put away Obama, et al. for life without parole. Whatever chicanery Obama and his investors may be contemplating, it will probably unfold against some gargantuan crisis, manufactured or otherwise

Administrator

He might...and so will I.

Thread closed.

Forum Rules Page

9. We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, religion, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly. For this reason, we DO NOT allow the discussion of these topics.

We also discourage "caliber war" threads and strongly encourage you not to post a thread starting one. Regardless of your level of experience, caliber is a personal preference and what is right for you may not be right for others.
    niks likes this.

Links