Another reason I don't go to Mexico - Page 2

Another reason I don't go to Mexico

This is a discussion on Another reason I don't go to Mexico within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "The problem with Mexico is that it is full of Mexicans!" Of course this is a joke, I don't remember where I saw it though. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Another reason I don't go to Mexico

"The problem with Mexico is that it is full of Mexicans!"

Of course this is a joke, I don't remember where I saw it though.

Every place has it's bad stuff, we can't get away from it no matter how we try. I am sure that many places in Mexico can be resonably safe but who knows, we sometimes are not safe in our own homes and neighbourhoods.

While I have no desire to head South of the Border, that doesn't mean that if I had the chance, I would pass it up. I just think that Americans outside of America have become targets lately, and I have no intention of being one.

If I want to see Mexicans or other Hispanics, I can go 7 blocks down the avenue to the Mexican Restaurant, order my food speaking Spanish and consume it while I have my weapon concealed upon my person. I don't have to go to Mexico to see a bit of it.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Braveheart, Patrick McGoohan--"The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots."
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links