Another reason I don't go to Mexico

This is a discussion on Another reason I don't go to Mexico within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "The problem with Mexico is that it is full of Mexicans!" Of course this is a joke, I don't remember where I saw it though. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Another reason I don't go to Mexico

"The problem with Mexico is that it is full of Mexicans!"

Of course this is a joke, I don't remember where I saw it though.

Every place has it's bad stuff, we can't get away from it no matter how we try. I am sure that many places in Mexico can be resonably safe but who knows, we sometimes are not safe in our own homes and neighbourhoods.

While I have no desire to head South of the Border, that doesn't mean that if I had the chance, I would pass it up. I just think that Americans outside of America have become targets lately, and I have no intention of being one.

If I want to see Mexicans or other Hispanics, I can go 7 blocks down the avenue to the Mexican Restaurant, order my food speaking Spanish and consume it while I have my weapon concealed upon my person. I don't have to go to Mexico to see a bit of it.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Braveheart, Patrick McGoohan--"The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots."
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links