Militia Uprising Show - Page 2

Militia Uprising Show

This is a discussion on Militia Uprising Show within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I give them credit for making an effort rather than joining the herd of sheeple....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Militia Uprising Show

I give them credit for making an effort rather than joining the herd of sheeple.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I give them credit for getting their dumb butts on TV only, no more.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I give them credit for getting their dumb butts on TV only, no more.
    As with any TV reality(?) show, the main purpose is to entertain the viewer. Did this show do that? For me, it did at times. Did I learn anything tactical or practical? Not so much.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Fat old guys in Camo...........Geeeezzzzz.......I was unimpressed........although I did appreciate the idea of patroling our boarder......someone's got to do it.

Not the best portrayal of what I had in mind of a Militia Organization.......Elmer Fuddish.....really.
    Last edited by xXxplosive; October 25th, 2012 at 10:51 AM.

I record Sons of Guns and this show got recorded by mistake. One look at the title and I deleted it.

It also seemed to me that most of those guys were gear heads more than anything. Have a little too much $$$ to spend on tacticoooooool toys :-\
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

The guy from Indiana didn't need a gun, he could just sit on ya and put you out of commish....just sayin

Saw it and frankly, had a good laugh at the guys from Indiana. Was OK with the guys from AZ, but my thought about the guys in FL was in a hurricane, I will be extracting and protecting MY FAMILY, not joining up with them to extract other families. Lived in Houston when Ike hit, and my number 1 concern was my family protection and safety. I am all about helping my fellow man, right after I know my family is safe and sound.
    Ksgunner likes this.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

Quote Originally Posted by txron View Post
    Saw it and frankly, had a good laugh at the guys from Indiana. Was OK with the guys from AZ, but my thought about the guys in FL was in a hurricane, I will be extracting and protecting MY FAMILY, not joining up with them to extract other families. Lived in Houston when Ike hit, and my number 1 concern was my family protection and safety. I am all about helping my fellow man, right after I know my family is safe and sound.
    I honestly didn't understand the point of the Florida Group. Was it just to extract their own families? I don't see how others would communicate with them for extraction. Also, the way they operated with all those guns etc, would make me think a family was being kidnapped LOL. And the guy dropping his holstered rig on the floor and leaving it behind is just classic. WOW
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

Quote Originally Posted by CJM View Post
    The Arizona bunch seemed much more squared away than the others. The Indiana group seemed...well...special.
    ...and they walk among us.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Got the ol' DVR set up to record it later. Sounds like it may be a waste of my time.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Can someone post a link?

Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post
    It also seemed to me that most of those guys were gear heads more than anything. Have a little too much $$$ to spend on tacticoooooool toys :-\
    Careful now. I'd bet that there are a large amount of member on here who have more toys than those folks on the TV show. Lets don't be casting stones at each other lol.

For all you folks with the camouflaged rifles, tents, knives and other items that you will never be able to find if you actually use them in the woods because there are so well camouflaged. RubenZ isn't talking about you!

Michael
    pgrass101 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post
    Anyone watch this show? Some of these guys are pathetic. I applaud their heart but seriously.
    I hope no one believes this dribble.
    Anyone or any group serious about a militia is never going to allow TV into their midst, Never.
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

That's what I was thinkin'.........no media............this was Elmer Fuddish at best.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links