Militia Uprising Show

This is a discussion on Militia Uprising Show within the Law Enforcement, Military & Homeland Security Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Consider what a bunch of civilians did in our own revolutionary war time period. Never underestimate the will to preserve freedom and liberty! Patrick Henry ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Militia Uprising Show

Consider what a bunch of civilians did in our own revolutionary war time period. Never underestimate the will to preserve freedom and liberty! Patrick Henry was not a retired military dude. I encourage anyone that needs to...read about some of the founders and what they were willing to sacrifice for freedom.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by dV8r View Post
    I hope no one believes this dribble.
    Anyone or any group serious about a militia is never going to allow TV into their midst, Never.
    Oh come now. Even the Freemasons are allowing the media some access. If only the Illuminati will come around and open themselves up as well.

Michael

I saw some of these types at the gun show today, I love guns and all but wow...that crowd and I have nothing else in common. We like weaponry and military stuff, but otherwise we might as well be from different planets.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post
    I honestly didn't understand the point of the Florida Group. Was it just to extract their own families? I don't see how others would communicate with them for extraction. Also, the way they operated with all those guns etc, would make me think a family was being kidnapped LOL. And the guy dropping his holstered rig on the floor and leaving it behind is just classic. WOW
    Didn't watch the show, but I can tell you that after both Hurricanes Francis and Jeanne ran over the top of my house in a span of 3 weeks, followed shortly by a third before the season ended, folks here remained civilized, unlike those in NO and Katrina. Of course we didn't have water up to our necks, just debris and no power. Very vew incidents of looting, etc.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links